General - page 1220

Hi guys, I'm trying to learn some mql4 coding to create my own EA's and im going through the online thing they have here and i am a bit confused on the following parts: Symb=Symbol(); // Security name Total=0; // Amount of...
I'm trying to declare pointers in .mqh files. In fact, I need to construct a Hashtable... I was declaring like C++ code: class HashMap {private:      HashEntry **table;public:      HashMap() { table = new...
hi, i am useing a signal on my demo account, but would like to use another one on my real account. but it wont let me copy signal. what am i doing wrong?
NEW ORDER problem in my MT4 ,is any body have same problem ,that i can not place an order
what do you think about leaving open position through new year?
Hello all! :)  First of all happy soon-to-be new year! I´m using a MT4 client modified by my broker that is called BossaFX. It has the Signals functionality disabled so I figured I might just as well switch to the vanilla MT4. I am able to connect to both the real and demo servers and everything...
While first run I have 4 options in agents dropdown (MetaTester Agent) and four services ready for use, when I reopened agent I have only 1 option (1 agent) and still 4 services in background, who can explain this behavior? What does dropdown mean?
Hallo, I want to select the last 30 orders form my EA with the magicnumber 999999 in MQL4. Currently my code is like this which doesnt account for the MagicNumber: OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-30,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);   double G30 = OrderProfit();...
Hi, obviously live trading results in Signals are displayed in Pips. In this example i am sure almost everyone thinks that "Profit" is in Account currency. Isnt it better you display it in account currency rather than Pips? For most of people its not easy to think in pips. Obviously this guy has...
I want to test a strategy designed for EUR/USD with the smallest possible size account on the paper money side. Here is a video of how I am currently experiencing the platform http://screencast.com/t/uU9DWlX5eQ9o. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Sell and Buy Functions is working perfectly but EA is not even calling the ExpertClosePosition. Could Any Body help me? Tanks a lot void OnTick() { if(CanTrade) { if(TradeOrAlert) { // Check...
  PAYPAL  (1)
Hello all, where and how i can change my PayPal emeil ? Problem is that that registration emeil, is not my paypal emeil... THANKS
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all members. I am planning to invest in FOREX coming 2015. I want to make use of the signals service. But I have some things not yet clear to me. I will be glad if the house can help me to make more light on this. 1. If I subscribe to a signal service,...
Hello, I have problems using the command line compilers mql64.exe and mql.exe as per this article: http://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/compile My expert has includes as follow: #include <Object.mqh>#include <Arrays\ArrayObj.mqh> It compiles well in the Editor....
Vistabrokers CIF Ltd is an International Investment and Brokerage Company. Being a full-profile Broker, Vistabrokers CIF Ltd provides its Clients the right and ability of online trading in different Stock Exchanges through a modern and advanced Trading Platform, using practically all well-known...
I will be putting on news on the most liquid currencies like USD, EUR,GBP etc. on this thread, you can stroll by to get your information on currencies. EUR/USD: The EUR/USD had increased to 0.25% to 1.211. Markets were quite crowded with uncertainty as the Prime Minister of Greece Antonis...
In life, individuals draw their inspiration from various sources. For some people, they could want to be successful and be wealthy because they they had tasted a sad slice of poverty and lack and are strictly poised to avoid a repetition. For some others, they would want to be successful to impress...
Hi all, I feel very boring during trading by sitting and watching the price bar move up and down, waiting for set up to come in. I just want to know what other trader do during trading whole day long. Please help to advise. Thanks
Hallo, I have 50000 Euro Real Account and I tried some free Signals for Meta Trader 4. But always copy with the wrong Volume. HOW CAN I SYNCHRONISE THE PERCENTUAL VOLUME FROM SIGNAL PROVIDERS ACCOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT. I hope someone can help me. Much thank´s for answers ahead.
[Deleted]
Why in my metatrader there is no Signal section.? can any one give an explanation.?
My strategy tester only allows selection of timeframes from PERIOD_H4 and above. I cannot select smaller timeframes. I have tried modifying the common.ini file in the config folder but this has not worked. Has anybody  had such a problem?
Hello Everyone, I want to know what the best account type to trading with robot? Account type micro is with spread. Account type ECN is without spread but commission per trade! Where the best result? on micro? or on ecn? I am interested to hear people experienced? Pre thanks, Jack.
Hi all, I just started a while ago to look at investing in forex. I am about to open my account with Sensus Capital. I tried reading as much as I can to get familiar with this business. I am looking for a well performing account manager who can handle one of my accounts with Sensus (LPOA, high...
On coming into the market, I know that you have been hearing regularly of going long in the forex market. Going long is another way of saying you are holding a long position in a trade. It is a forex trading language which indicates the process of buying a currency pair. Basically when you buy long,...
Trading in the forex is done in currency pairs- buying one currency or selling it against another. In the commodity world of finance, we get to hear of bullish and bearish market. It is not that technical though, it all depends on the outlook of a currency’s value as against others. In a bull market...
  RSI EA wanted  (2)
hi I'm trying to find a simple RSI (EA) that works with the new mt4 build. it should trigger buy trade once RSI hit 70 and trigger sell when RSI 30. the user should be allowed to plot this on any time frame, for example if EA plotted on the 1 hour chart then EA should trigger trades on 1 hour chart...
Hello Everyone, I beginner on forex trading. Please I want to know what the best trading hours on currencies pairs? Recommendations? Pre Thanks, Jack.
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 1.2265 support level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line broke the price for breakdown on D1 timeframe Nearest support level is 1.2265Nearest...
With the following code, I can place a dot at the bottom of a candle, for a specific value. I would like to place a second dot below the first, for a second value. Can anyone show me how to accomplish this? I would also like to know how to add spacing between the first dot and the candle, so that...