Technical or fundamental analysis which is better? - My Opinion

The January 15th CHF surprise got me thinking. I was partly caught in that CHF web.

I am a die hard technical analyst but just before the surprise, some of my colleagues advised I should have a position just in case of a surprise SNB intervention. The surprise eventually came but not what majority expected.

There is always more than one way to interpret any fundamental indicator; This is my major concern, especially because I was thinking of adding some bits of fundamental confirmations to my trading however, I doubt if I would still want to do that.

I have been fine with my hidden divergence but some traders will always want to make me feel that I am missing a lot if I ignore fundies; I will stick to my regular technical analysis (hidden divergence) for the rest of my life but I need someone with a core fundamental strategy to react to this. I really want to hear something different (out of curiosity) 

Thanks 

100% technical is better than fundamental.. because I trade daily, I mean open & close order in same day,, but I'm not scalper and not trade every day..

Fundamental analysis usually affected for long term, and need big money.. because mostly market will have difference result after news release, and if I trade following news, it just make big floating loss and sufferring my trading account.

widhie75:

100% technical is better than fundamental.. because I trade daily, I mean open & close order in same day,, but I'm not scalper and not trade every day..

Fundamental analysis usually affected for long term, and need big money.. because mostly market will have difference result after news release, and if I trade following news, it just make big floating loss and sufferring my trading account.

My thoughts as well