Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 45

Arctik: How nice)))) here are the statistics, there was a quiet peaceful conversation, and on the topic of the branch. And what do we see? The same thing we always see....

How many seconds of Silence can you hold in your head? :-)

and for the fludders, leave them alone... they can't control their awareness, so don't do it... let them live their whole lives under the thumb of a lurker... It's not their fault. They're just puppets... phantoms...

I haven't timed it)))) I think it's long enough)))))) and?

I don't approach it in stages, like silence first, then this, then that.... and so on. But all at once, all at the same time. By the way, does the term stillness refer to thought patterns or not? Or to concentration? There is a set of feelings and sensations in the process, and I don't know how the terms fit in with them

A charming branch

Arctik:
First of all, it's when I fail to conceal something that it's pierced. And some individuals think it's a puncture..... they feed him crap and he's glad he ate the crap, silly apossum and didn't realise that the mink leads to the boar))))))

Valera, have you been in the body of a possum? Where do you get such assessments of the stupidity of the animal's behaviour? That's his way.

Animals don't evaluate their actions. They don't reflect like humans do.

I once moved into a bird's body a long time ago. I don't know what kind of bird it was. It was flying. Watched it through its eyes. It was an amazingly unusual sensation (seeing and flying). She had no verbal diarrhea in her head!

The flight was smooth. Must have been a big bird.

Arctik: I don't approach it in stages, like silence first, then this, then that... -.... and so on. Butall at once, all atthe same time. By the way, is the term stillnessrelated to thought patterns or not? Or to concentration?There is a set of feelings and sensations inthe process of that, and I don't know how to put terms on it

Yeah.. .It's hard with you. ..who toldyou - what you do and what you feel Right?

you're .... there's a lot of profanity in here- while you'reasking questions- shit on a stick... to put it mildly... however crudely...

in a personal conversation, you'd get a punch in the face... for bickering and verbiage... They said lumineers... lumineers...

---

here -watch in your hand - close your eyes - and time yourself to the firstthought that occurs... and answer me, here - on the forum... and thenwe'll see what's up....

Aleksander:

Yeah.. .It's hard with you. ..who toldyou - what you do and what you feel Right?

you're .... there's a lot of profanity in here- while you'reasking questions- shit on a stick... to put it mildly... however crudely...

in a personal conversation, you'd get a punch in the face... for bickering and verbiage... They said lumineers... lumineers...

---

Here -watch in your hand - close your eyes - and time yourself to the firstthought that comes up... and answer, here - on the forum... andthenwe'll see what's up....

15 minutes 25 seconds and 14 hundredths.

Zhunko:

Valera, have you been in the body of a possum? Where do you get such assessments of the stupidity of the animal's behaviour? That's his way.

I'm judging you, you look like a blotter and you live in an apossum's body, so I extrapolated the apossum's behaviour from you.

Keep flying Eagle)))) but do not touch other birds, I feel sorry for the birds, after you they probably can't come to their senses, I wish they had that in their bodies)

Vatt:

I'm assessing you, you're seen through a blotter, and you live in an apossum's body, so I extrapolated the apossum's behaviour from you.
It's an addition to the collection!:-))

Vatt: 15 minutes 25 seconds and 14 hundredths.

Well, that's good:-)just 104 minutes and 34 seconds and 86 hundredthsto go... and you're halfway there... the rest will be easier to do...

but I'll talk about him later...afterwe've achieved...