Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 43

Aleksander:
So Freudo seems to be unbanned ... why don't he use his own identity? embarrassed ? :-)

So he sometimes talks to himself with two nicknames at the same time. Usually with DRAKON5.

Who would understand a creature with an uncontrollable assembly point? But it doesn't get very far. Everything within the confines of our world wanders.

I think it is idiotic to take pills or other substances for that, it turns out through physics to learn more complicated matters. it is like shaking a flea with a sledgehammer. And then, the essence is to seek total self-control in all plans, and control the flow, but here it turns out the opposite - the pills undermine self-control and sense of situation control, so I do not understand it.

Freudo... if it's you... if you want relative anonymity when surfing the net... go to the market and buy a stolen phone for 500 rubles (with SIM card) - and get on the net

because each of your messages here - for those who need it - has your IP address and a few buttons ... like delete or block....

You won't be as visible with your permanent IP address...

Arctik:
Address: Dungeon, 3rd level, fifth cauldron on the left, a small 1000 litre one, you'll find it quickly, it stands out, the temp is off the charts there, it's about 1240 degrees centigrade.

John 21:8 talks about lakes burning with fire and brimstone. Obviously this temperature is below the boiling point of sulphur (otherwise the sulphur would turn to steam). Consequently, the temperature in hell is no higher than 444.6°C

there's proxies, there's anonymisers, it's no problem.... and the SIM is left-handed as it is, )))))

Arctik:
I think it is idiotic to take pills, it means to cognize more complicated matters through physics, it is like shoeing a flea with a hammer. the essence is to gain full self-control in all plans and control over flows. it is vice versa when you undermine self-control and sense of control, so I do not understand it.

Well... to do this, don't think for at least a couple of hours a day... how to do it - an example - I described above (earlier) - there is nothing difficult, close your eyes - say the long word Apple - in a low voice - and while the syllable cooo is drawn - no thoughts to begin with - and then a volitional effort to keep the Void in your breath - and repeat it again.... Holding the Silence for an extended period of time....

So, in this way, over several months - 3-4 times a day - 10 minutes training - you will achieve and release the Energy for a Controlled shift of the TS :-)

A lake and a cauldron..... are one and the same for some people..... Yes, well, there are only rivers and ponds in the forest, the animals have never seen a cauldron.

Mischek2:

John 21:8 talks about lakes burning with fire and sulphur. Obviously, this temperature is below the boiling point of sulphur (otherwise the sulphur would turn to steam). Consequently, the temperature in hell is no higher than 444.6°C
Bears - where's your little buddy Sand? You're all alone today... that's not good... when you get your mutts together... then come back...

Aleksander:

Freudo... if it's you... if you want relative anonymity when surfing the net... go to the market and buy a stolen phone for 500 rubles (with SIM card) - and get on the net

because each of your messages here - for those who need it - has your IP address and a few buttons ... like delete or send.... to jail

You won't be as visible with your permanent IP address...

It is calculated differently))

Aleksander:
Bears - where's your little friend Sand?
He's busy. He's doing his PhD. The topic is "Correlation of morons on the internet and the demand for anonymous SIM cards".