Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 44

Rorschach: It's calculated differently.)
by a displaced Tc? :-) well... which of us is permanently fixed in the Mind position :-)

Don't choke, you'll still get it hahaha hahaha. ))) Some camouflage is when someone is deliberately hiding, and there are situations when the camouflage is simply a means of protection from the weather. In the swamp - one, in the woods another, in the paddock sapors need to wear that feet do not get feces dirty. Zhenko over there assembled point of assembly, but to believe not so, parts of the body in the wrong order. Esoteric, too, me. can't even recognise nicknames. Out of the body can only go to the toilet. Why would I want to play fair where the cards are rigged.... all the dogs are off on me and my mouth is up to my ears. stirlitz had fewer clandestine names than they gave me.... in short it's rotten....

you'd talk a little less in your head - you might not be so nervous :-)

I, for instance, can talk quietly with trolls :-) it's easier for me - I see energetics and with my messages I draw their energy... so to say, I vampire... and I feel good :-)

it is good to be a Conscious Vampire ;-)

Zhunko:

So he sometimes talks to himself with two nicknames at the same time. Usually with DRAKON5.

Who would understand a creature with an uncontrollable assembly point? But it doesn't get very far. Everything within our world wanders.

However new (albeit with old glitches) the person is not a clone.

By the way, Alexander, there must be different exit techniques, here was an example with the swing, but it is difficult to break away from the dcuts, so to say a linear break, what do you think about a jump-like exit from the body? like teleportation, I do not mean how to move from point to point already in that state, I mean how to apply this movement for the transition to this state.

Arctik:
Don't choke, you'll get it anyway hahaha hahaha. ))) Some camouflage is when someone is deliberately hiding, and there are situations when the camouflage is simply a means of protection from the weather. In the swamp - one, in the woods another, in the paddock sapors need to wear that feet do not get feces dirty. Zhenko over there assembled point of assembly, but to believe not so, parts of the body in the wrong order. Esoteric, too, me. can't even recognise nicknames. Out of the body can only go to the toilet. Why would I want to play fair where the cards are rigged.... all the dogs are off on me and my mouth is up to my ears. stirlitz had fewer clandestine names than they gave me.... in short it's rotten....

There's the slip! :-))

Aleksander:

you shouldn't talk so much in your head - you might be less nervous :-)

i, for example, may chat quietly with trolls :-) it is easier for me - i see the Energetics and i get energy from them with my mesas... i vampire so to say... and i feel good :-)

it is good to be a conscious vampire ;-)

Honestly, I enjoy picking on Valera. He's wasting his energy for nothing. Why not take advantage? :-)

Zhunko:

There's the slip! :-))

Valeron was dashingly bought off... :-)

P.P. He does look alike, oh yes - he looks alike... :-)

P.P.S. Grammar with syntax and punctuation at a "proper level". Here I dare to disagree with you that it has gotten better... :-)

First of all, a puncture is when I fail to hide something. And some individuals think it's a puncture..... they feed him crap and he's glad he ate the crap, silly apossum and didn't realise that the mink leads to the boa constrictor))))))

How nice)))) Here's a statistic, there was a quiet, peaceful conversation, and in relation to the topic of the branch. And what do we see? The same thing we always see....

Arctik: By the way, Alexander, exit techniques probably can be different, here showed an example with swinging, but it is difficult to break away from the dcuts, so to say a linear break, what do you think about a leaping exit from the body? like teleportation, I do not mean how to move from point to point already in that state, I mean how to apply this movement for the transition to this state.
of course ... exit techniques abound :-) but about the "jump", it's useless to talk about it :-) what you have to do is if you feel like you can make it, go ahead and try it ... It's a matter of visualizing yourself with a feeling in a certain point... Matemat wrote about advanced ODs - they can even pull you out of the awake state - on the command - Be behind yourself... and take you to the second attention... however, you need to practice... and to think less about thoughts in your head - because they absorb the energy needed for the exit and fix the body, not allowing it to move into the position of Consciousness of the dream body....