Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 42

The fourth gate

"Don Juan explained that in the fourth gate of dreaming the body of energy travels to particular specific places, and that there are three ways of using the fourth gate: the first is to travel to certain places of this world, the second is to travel to certain places outside of this world, and the third is to travel to those places that exist only in the intention of others. He noted that the last path is the most difficult and dangerous of all and, moreover, is the inclination of the ancient mages."

so what :-) Cooperative dreaming should also be tried out...

Well you, Alexander, disappointing(((( eyes are not straightened, the brain is not taught to turn off, to leave the body is also not good, the cats are forced to torture, relatives are insecure)))))) my murka (cat) does not know where to hide, soon will say, leave me alone with your aura, give me meat better. Well I am, such as NOT need more castaneda and Mexican drugs. I started this thread with the aim to listen to practitioners, to hear their experience, techniques more effective, and other blah blah blah. And you again progriba((((( Maybe closer to the realities already a)))) throw a couple of techniques better, from this what's his, personal experience).

if you've only read two books (the first two) then you're... to put it mildly dumb... not quite right in what you're saying... and that's your personal problem :-)

and what you've written here (previously - simple exercises that) is enough to start shifting the TS in a controlled way, gradually widening the range of perception :-)

practice ... who's stopping you? there are no pills like Neo's... you have to make a personal effort... you can't go to heaven on someone else's back...

Whose clone are you? Whose clone are you?

(((( I didn't read them at all. So about d...ba - it's past. And then, what to do with those who have read, and became dol...m? comes out sho so become dol...m- inevitable))) Come on, do not scold, I'm joking. Just appreciate the human experience, you can tell 100 times more clearly and briefly, and without water. That's the value of the posts by practitioners who have digested all the crap they write about in books. So, if it's not difficult, maybe there are some other variants of practice, or additional tricks, your personal, which they do not write about in books. If not, no. I won't bother. About whose. I don't live too far from here. Address: Dungeon, level 3, fifth cauldron on the left, a small one, 1000 litres, you'll find it quickly, it stands out, temprica is off the charts there, degrees like 1240 Celsius.

but otherwise... if you don't try hard :-)

then, as don Juan said, you were born an indian, lived as an indian and will die as an indian - without having understood a damn thing about the world....

Aleksander:

and this - whose clone are you going to be?

trol222 -> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik -> Vatt -> Vattt

Let me ask you, does the level of happiness depend on the degree of understanding, in a deeper sense, and not the way many people imagine: I understand, I know more than others, so I have an advantage over others in terms of achieving their desires. And another important question, whether to abstract away from others and make yourself an island of happiness and live in it. or since we are all part of one whole (where we lost some, where we gained others) achieving total happiness is impossible without the achievement of others?

By the way... about the pill...

our pharmacists did their best... and under the guise of cough syrup they've come up with cough suppressants :-)

Tusin+ (to hang out) and Glycodine (to catch glitches :-) containing dextromethorphan, which is also not a narcotic :-)

you can also use crutches :-)

Zhunko:
trol222 -> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik
So Freud is unbanished... why doesn't he use his own name? :-)