Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 53

Aleksander:

I'm here too :-) new to me... here, i'm redoing hydrapon yoga.... maybe my interpretation will allow neophytes, who have not yet reached enlightenment, to dive into the waves of the world ether while maintaining self-consciousness from the waking state ...

i'm trying to get my voice right now.... let's see... maybe the female one will be fine...

I don't get it, is this an audio setup?

tara:

Reincarnation...

and reincarnate often at night when no one is around? No shame?

Promokash:

I don't understand, is it an audio setup?

Hmm... go to Yandex and search Nidra Yoga and read... there's an audio "installation" there too...

Promokash:

And you often reincarnate at night when no one's around? No shame?

We get banned for provocation here nowadays.

By the way, I heard that they are preparing to strengthen the protection of the forum from spammers and so on. Soon they will ban you by your mac address, so you will have to buy a new computer for each nickname. ;)

MetaDriver:
We get banned for provocation nowadays.

What is the entitlement. The reincarnator's experience is interesting. You what?

just like the ankhdot))))

in the ussR they don't punish you for having sex, but they punish you for talking about sex for 10 years.

This is also about reincarnation)))

reincarnation0 isn't legal, but talking about it .....

MetaDriver:

By the way, I heard that they are preparing to strengthen the protection of the forum against spammers and so on. Soon they will ban by mac address, so I will have to buy a new computer for each nickname. ;)

My sympathies go out to you, and to the man above who's reincarnating

Promokash:

What is the entitlement. The reincarnation experience is interesting. You what?

just like the ankhdot))))

in the ussR they don't punish you for having sex, but they punish you for talking about sex for 10 years.

This is also about reincarnation)))

reincarnation0 is not righteousness, but talking about it .....

What other conversations should be classified as provocations by British spies?

Soggy (what an appropriate name - thank you, that makes me happy), I'd give you the right to moderate for 24 hours - almost not lying, just curious :)

tara:

What other conversations should be referred to as provocations by British spies?

You have spies abroad, we have spies.

tara:
Soaker (what an appropriate name - thank you, that's nice), I'd give you the right to moderate for 24 hours - almost not lying, just curious :)

I'm glad I cheered you up, at least I distracted you from bad things.

As the saying goes, whatever the child does, it doesn't have to be reincarnated.