Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 52

Vofka:

It's a hassle, and medicine is expensive these days, a hundred dollars a korobok demograalis.

There's already one here who runs a shop for a thousand little things, if memory serves, his name was spider. Everything's a hundred quid.

And you still want the grail for free, demodulatorating...

paukas:
And you still want the grail for free, demodurashking...

You can take your helmet off sometimes in the summer, it's obviously rubbing off on you. Where did I write that? Helmodurashking...

The first gate, as Castaneda wrote, is simply passed by increasing the energy level, i.e. it is merely a side effect of a healthy lifestyle and developed consciousness, sustained attention. but it also opens up greater opportunities for further development of consciousness.

What's interesting is that if a positive topic on exotericism or the like appears, it always has at least one devil in it. There was a topic about selling one's life and soul and it was full of positives.

Vofka, are you a psychiatrist stuck on a physiological understanding of the nature of life?

Vofka, what are your motives for writing this and inserting these idiotic clips here?

Integer:
Vofka, what are your motives for writing this and inserting these idiotic clips here?

if i understand correctly, no motives. it's not always possible to put everything into a clear form. he's looking. like everyone else...

Vofka:

In the summer, you can sometimes take your helmet off, it's obviously rubbing off on you. Where did I write that? Helmodurashing...
Stop pretending. Everybody knows.

What's new in Alexander's backlog?

Reincarnation...

I'm here too :-) new to me... here, i'm redoing nidra yoga.... maybe my interpretation will allow neophytes, who have not yet reached enlightenment, to dive into the waves of world ether while maintaining self-consciousness from the waking state ...

I'm trying to get my voice right now.... let's see... maybe the female one will be fine...