Interesting and humorous - page 166

It would seem that the branches are the same, but the topics are so different... :-)

Roman.:
It would seem that the branches are the same, but the topics are so different... :-)

You've already been asked to tone it down. ))

tol64:

They've already been asked to tone it down. ))

I see... :-) I'll have a look at.... Just looked at Mishek's last few posts there...

Roman.:

I see... :-) I'll have a look at.... Only looked at Mishek's most recent posts there...

You won't find any of those anymore. ))

solar: "Heaven or Oblivion."

It's a good video. As a point of reference for the distant future. Something like New Communism.

Transition's a big mystery, though. I don't see how.

MetaDriver:

It's a good video. As a point of reference for the distant future. Something like New Communism.

Transition, however, is a big mystery. I don't see how.

It's a utopia that's not going to come true. Amen.

solar:

The answer is kind of not very happy, everything has to fall apart (completely) . Given the basic foundations of society - it will happen sooner or later. The very principle of building relationships has to change.

Actually, the bigger problem is in people's minds, we are all hostages of upbringing, inculcated cultural values, rules and norms of behaviour.

Theoretically, sooner or later, the two curves will diverge dramatically (production and purchasing power)

I mostly agree.
solar, let's go to a similar thread. we'll discuss it there leisurely.

solar:

Leon should watch this video. Maybe the phrase "Simple expression of dissatisfaction without offering alternatives is useless" would do him some good. When there's no constructive message, mere grumbling quickly bores everyone.

>

Reminds me of

solar:

And this man's ideas, if we don't strangle each other, if we don't poison each other, if a comet comes down, if a new deadly disease doesn't appear, and so on... These ideas will come to fruition.

No, we have a different, very different story ahead of us.