Interesting and humorous - page 165

Integer:
Go away, go away.

It's just like you said, sir - I went to Maidan and told them that you told them to disperse! And they told me that they were about to bring petrol for Molotov cocktails and stones and they would "disperse". They said that's what they told the mayor - we'll be fine!

P.S. When are you going to teach us fools?

FAGOTT:

P.S. When are you going to teach us fools?

What's there to teach you? You even know how to leave tanks with fleece jackets. What else do you need to be happy?

Integer:
What is there to teach you? You even know how to leave tanks with fleece jackets. What else do you need to be happy?

Well, you said it too - what "sweatshirts" are in Ukraine? Where from?

FAGOTT:
You blurted it out too - what kind of "sweatshirts" are there in Ukraine? Where from?

No way. There are sweatshirts everywhere.

Integer:

No way. There are sweatshirts everywhere.

Don't be such a twit - where do we get our "jackets" from? Jackets! And only in museums.

But we all wear American clothes - we sell ourselves to global capitalism for American jackets and stuff and other small things... Chewing gum, cigarettes, etc.

>

From Pinocchio, only the idea of a churlish boy and a long nose. Pinocchio is a hundred times cooler.

Integer:
The people on the Maidan are chanting in chorus "BA-REEN, BA-REEN, BA-REEN!" - demanding you! The crowd of fools wants to see at least one clever one - no offence, get out there! Talk some sense into them!

>

Integer:
Break it up, break it up.

The comrade was the first to tell us,
That you'd be quiet, that you wouldn't get rowdy,
He says disperse,
 Well disperse I, by the way, immediately agreed
 And dispersed, that is, dispersed.
(Vysotsky)