Interesting and humorous - page 167

solar:
Are reptiles on the planet Nibiru flying to Earth for more victims ? Or is the comet Elenin flying to Earth on a trajectory that will rip off the Earth's atmosphere ? Does the comet have hydrocyanic acid in its tail ?

Our planet is just an egg from which one day something will hatch. )))

tol64:

Our planet is just an egg from which one day something will hatch. )))
Yes, yes, of course, and Lenin is a mushroom).

khorosh:
Yes, yes, of course, and Lenin is a mushroom).
Cheesecake, try it! ))

tol64:
Cheesecake, try it! ))
Do you have any doubts? Then have a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmEFusVe29g

solar:

Are reptiles on the planet Nibiru flying to Earth for more victims ? Or is the comet Elenin flying to Earth on a trajectory that will rip off the Earth's atmosphere ? Does the comet have hydrocyanic acid in its tail ?

No, all the entities are already here, long time ago :(

solar:

I am beginning to admire the breadth of your views.

I'm a long way from you. ))

I wish I knew what it was. Godzilla? Decepticon army? Or I'm afraid to even guess - Uncle Peter the policeman?

Ask Khorosh . You seem to have drunk (or eaten) from the same source. )))

solar:

I'm beginning to admire the breadth of your vision. I wish I knew what it was going to be. Godzilla? An army of Decepticons? Or, I'm afraid to guess, Uncle Peter the policeman?

I can answer that if you like.

khorosh:
Do you have any doubts? Then take a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmEFusVe29g

I've seen it. That's a good one. Haven't laughed like that in a long time. ))

solar:

Certainly many ideas sound utopian. The biggest problem is the so-called competitive spirit for survival which we inherited from the caves.

It's not easy for a man to change. If it does, it'll be a different person.

Mm-hmm. Intraspecific competition is highly genetic. It's simply built into the genetic algorithm of evolution as a necessary condition for it to function.

C'est la vie. Unless you change the forms of competition... but what to change it to... I don't know.

I think this well-known video shows more accurately how it will all happen.

And this man's ideas, if we do not strangle one another, if we do not poison one another, if a comet falls, if a new deadly disease does not appear and so on .... These ideas will come to fruition.

Yes, it is more real. A lot is already being implemented.

solar:

Of course !

My favourite niece is a Maidan activist. My son, her loving brother, who does not share her political preferences, sent a Skype message saying "I couldn't make it, but that's no reason to arrange such a thing".

Her answer: "I had to get attention, didn't I?