Interesting and humorous - page 79

drknn:

Some of his contemporaries used to say that it was a pity that all those who knew how to run the state properly were already working as dishwashers, janitors, taxi drivers, etc...

+100500 blabbermouths are a dime a dozen

Unusual gadgets:

drknn:

Take a look, you won't regret it:

Miracism clad in pseudoscientific demagogy.

C-4:
Miracism clothed in pseudoscientific demagoguery.

The ravings of sexophobes. As far as I've seen, such lectures are given by ladies, who at one time had it left and right, and then suddenly start lecturing on the harm... A kind of revenge on men, she gave and gave and didn't get married, and now she's telling everyone not to give.

Integer:

Sexophobe nonsense. As far as I've seen, such lectures are given by ladies, who at one time gave left and right, and then suddenly start lecturing about the harm... Something like revenge on men, she gave and gave, didn't get married, and now she's teaching everyone not to give.

Unfortunately, I also had experience with this kind of content. But the experience is just the opposite. These ladies often remain old spinsters waiting for their prince all their lives. At the same time they hate all men with a fierce hatred, and replace morality with bigotry. In reality, any whore is more honest than that, because she only takes money for her love and does not hide it, while these "honest" women sell themselves for a stamp in their passport and the universal right of ownership over a man.

C-4: In reality, any whore is more honest than that, because she only takes money for her love and doesn't hide it, while these 'honest' women sell themselves
Yeah, that's what Nietzsche wrote.

Integer:
She gave and she gave and she didn't get married, and now she's telling everyone not to give.

A case in point:

Accidentally (well, honestly accidentally!)) overheard at a corporate party. A lady in her mid-twenties, naturally well tipsy, instructs the girls: "Girls, let's all go! I was young... And one came and the other, but I'm fucking proud... So, would I have lost? And now..."

I recognise the typical reflexions of people who want to get from everyone, but it is from everyone who doesn't want to give to everyone.

Make up your mind. There are plenty of both.

denis_orlov:

I recognise the typical reflexions of people who want to get from everyone, but specifically from everyone who doesn't want to give to everyone.

Make up your mind. There's plenty of both.

Yes, it is so. All who comment on anything involuntarily fall under the method of projection long known in psychiatry (Rorschach for example).

My tongue is my enemy!))