[Archive! - page 460

Figar0:

Well, the UR is not so hopeless if there are people in its ranks who do not like the current situation.

The UR is hopeless, and I judge only by the urgency of my admission there - "Administration? So we are going to...", do you understand, Sergei?

moskitman:
Igor, (notice the big one) I meant exactly and only what I typed. If you don't understand something, it's better to ask again. And I prefer to express my thoughts myself. You disagree with them? So object and don't forget to argue. Or three...
Sorry if I offended you, but I have grown tired of hearing such phrases lately - masses of people and "I" (thinkers), you hear only "masses" all over the media and the Internet, but there are no words like society or society, there are no leaders around

moskitman:

Sharp, but not fair. Even too harsh. Not even good.

What you were fortunate enough to have had, my parents and I have only seen in the movies. You are the exception rather than the rule (regarding the standard of living in those years).
"Being defines consciousness", remember?

Well, you got me right with "idiot". Time was short, so I wrote what I thought, I apologize.
I haven't had much luck, I'm typical of a slightly fussy person for the sake of his family. I did well in school, got a good placement. Lived in a communal flat for three years, got a flat. I left the factory, so as not to kill my health completely, I went to a design institute. I started teaching in the evenings, as the salary was cut. I led clubs at culture palaces, conducted discos, but only moonlighted where it was interesting. I was paid a little for my skills and inventions. My mother was on her own, I helped her rather than she helped me.
I had a used humpback, a new soapbox, and a used Zhigul. Never had any extra money, but I didn't live from paycheck to paycheck either.

Where's the exception? Everyone chooses their own path. Every other day I have swollen "bums" living on the next street laying under my gate. And in our day I was considered a lazy bum who didn't make his way in the world.

moskitman:

Why? Just BIOS and HDD still clean? )))

Can you imagine waking up every time and always in shit ))))

Who would want to remember those years of life )))

alexx_v:

I read you and it makes me sad. Some for the abundance of sausage under the Soviet Union, others for the lack of it and the fact that they wore pants, poor people, in only two colours, suffering so much... That's all that's valuable to you? Poverty you are, poverty you are.

During the Soviet Union people were richer and stronger spiritually (we are not talking about religion here) and the word conscience meant something. And now they were clothed, clothed, had forty varieties of sausage in the shop, considered that every family had a car, but with rare exceptions, they were poor at heart.

It's a natural process. Hard times bring us closer together. It is hard to imagine anyone hiring movers to move before. There were always a bunch of friends, relatives, someone with a truck and everyone was happy to help each other move. Now it would not even be convenient to call . Everyone is scheduled by the hour, and the question hangs in the air - and why hire people and pay?

But this is neither bad nor good. It's natural. Things change.

Gone long ago But there's a trail to follow.

♪ I'll be there, handsome and unbeaten ♪

from those cutlets.

Gone, the state department trumpets me,

I'll be there, handsome, unbeaten.

It's not natural shit. It is a moral degradation. Long live the Western values, where the main value is money itself.

Mischek:

It's just a natural process. Hard times bring you closer. It's hard to imagine anyone hiring movers to move before. Always a bunch of friends, relatives, someone with a truck and everyone was happy to help each other move. Now it would not even be convenient to call . Everyone is scheduled by the hour, and the question hangs in the air - and why hire people and pay?

But this is neither bad nor good. It's natural. Things change.

It's a "who knows how" or the wrong example.

At the beginning of summer we moved in (we bought a two-bedroom apartment). The only "hired help" was a GAZelle driver, who only took money for petrol, because he was a friend of a friend's. But a lot of friends, my sister and her husband, my father arrived from Apsheronsk on purpose, and even people who were not even invited, just said that we were moving.
So not the right example, Misha.

Voting the current result is a bit unexpected for me, even a bit

alexx_v:

Long live western values, where the main value is money itself.

And this is what you have learned from several years in the West?