[Archive! - page 227

Mischek:
" Kudrin was fired for not working in Medvedev's government, which will be appointed Prime Minister by Putin, who will be chosen by the people in the 2012 elections. There has never been such confidence in the future in Russia! "

Amen.

And you, Misha, think of it as living on Earth. Everything will become simpler.

Mischek:

That's a hell of a way to go on the periphery. In any of our boxes, a simple clerk in a house of culture would automatically get the 5th permit and would not be able to go anywhere. Only 5 years after my discharge.

I don't say anything about partisanship. As a teenager in the GDR I was not allowed out for academic merit because of my dad in a box. Still, the farther you got from the centre, the more hearty it was.

I travelled halfway around the world with my second clearance. The main thing was not to have a security clearance, but to be involved in state secrets. Our clever gebist drummed it into the heads of all the slackers that after visiting a restricted facility with a security clearance you had to bring a certificate saying what you were doing there and what you saw. It wasn't that hard to get the regime to say that you had "mechanized the collection and removal of rubbish outside the numbered facilities.
I had three such certificates to shut the mouths of the Special Forces on foreign missions. The formal order in the country almost always worked, you just had to know it.

granit77:
I travelled halfway around the world with my second clearance. The main thing was not to have a security clearance, but to be involved in state secrets. Our clever gebist drummed it into the heads of all the slackers that after visiting a restricted facility with a security clearance you had to bring a certificate saying what you were doing there and what you saw. It wasn't that hard to get the regime to say that you had "mechanized the collection and removal of rubbish outside the numbered facilities.
I had three such certificates to shut the mouths of the Special Forces on foreign missions. The formal order in the country almost always worked, you just had to know it.

My father made satellites, including the very first one, and I have full memories, and now I have a license to work with state secrets. Ironic, man.

Mischek:25.04.2010 14:53

Come on, people, stop turning a quiet thread into another brouhaha.
Open up a new one, call it "ex-secretary's corner" and measure tolerances there...

YESSSSS!!! Gotcha...

moskitman:

YESSSSS!!! You got me...

First of all, we're not secretaries. Secretaries are full-time employees of the company's first department. Secondly, we didn't go beyond the concept of a smoking room.

Thirdly, there's no swearing, and fourthly, there will be.

You're a commie in a tie, who are you going to vote for ?

Mischek:

First of all, we're not secretaries. Secretaries are full-time employees of the office in the first department of the company. Secondly, we didn't go beyond the concept of a smokehouse.

Thirdly, there's no swearing, and fourthly, there will be.

You're a commie in a tie, who are you going to vote for?

What do you mean who? Whoever they say! )))

moskitman:

What do you mean, who? Whoever you say! )))

That's right. Well done, sit down.

Mischek:

That's right. Good boy, sit down.

...Yeah, you sit down - I'm fine on my own...

Mischek: and now I'm licensed to deal with classified information.

are there any more state secrets? what I signed up to keep quiet about 15 years ago is already on youtube ))))))

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%A0%D0%A1-20&aq=f

moskitman:

...yeah, you sit yourself down - I'm fine where I am...

The scandal doesn't seem to be working, no excitement or the stars are out of alignment.