[Archive! - page 587

911:

It depends on the strength of your desire to quit, your motivation and your psychological state... I almost don't smoke or drink.. I can only drink 100 grams at most. But when I drink those 100 grams, I become another person who can and wants to drink a litre and get stoned - and who doesn't give a fuck about limits...

GOLDEN WORDS!!! :-)

Only, maybe - "A litre." is for the next day... :-)

It is like in a (I do not remember now) chip: Girl's question to guy: What did you do on Friday night to Monday? Answer: I don't know... After Friday-Saturday litre and Sunday beer with amber fish... :-)

Vladimir Putin: The defiant behaviour of migrants needs a tough response

I read once, somewhere back in October, that one of the main issues on the presidential candidates' agenda would be the national question. It seems to have been a correct prediction.

And Rogozin's promotion kind of fits in here...

911:

You could try sumo) What's there to lose weight for?
To lose weight for many things, in particular skydiving. Why sumo, anyway? Do I need it? )))

alexeymosc:
Lose weight for a lot of things, in particular skydiving. Why sumo, anyway? Do I need it? )))
Parachutes for "first-timers", Lyosha,(D-1-5U in particular) are originally designed for 120 kg gross weight. So do not worry - a good man should be a lot. ;)

alexeymosc:
Lose weight for a lot of things, in particular skydiving. Why sumo, anyway? Do I need it? )))

I was just kidding) You're doing the right thing. Why carry unnecessary bags of stones?

Has anyone tried Czech Barne?

Oh, man, this beer is so good. I mean, what's the catch? - Why is such a great beer (tasty, digestible) so cheap (they say it's a promotion)?

joo:

Has anyone tried Czech Barne?

Oh, man, this beer is so good. I mean, what's the catch? - Why is such a great beer (tasty, digestible) so cheap (they say it's a promotion)?

I tried a Kozla dark beer brewed in the Czech Republic, a beer sold in our shops I couldn't drink for a couple of months until I'd forgotten the taste.

It doesn't compare to the dark goatskin that's sold on draught in the Czech Republic. :)