[Archive! - page 450

Svinozavr:

I don't think so, Misha. We are not Libya after all. Though VVP's reaction was very similar to that of the real colonel himself, of course, a few months before he... well, you know.

I hope so, not Libya. By the way a friend of mine who lives on Echo bought a flat in Tallinn a couple of months ago, just in case. He went there, too, with an absentee ballot.

And so today the leader of the nation is making these moves. I wonder how many middle and small businessmen have put money aside tonight for a flat in Tallinn, Riga and Helsinki.

Putin is super. :))

No, he's a talent after all. You can't tell. :)

Put it in the right way.

>

Mathemat:

And this is where I liked it from the article:

I think it's such subtle humour, echoing the election theme.

As the holder of some dan in judo, he should have realised that Monson fought for real. He was just clearly weaker than Emelianenko.

Let's not deny that GDP is a clever politician with a sense of humour. And not at all like Medvedev, who speaks first and thinks later, while here it is vice versa. And it is not for nothing that Luzhok said that Medvedev tends towards authoritarianism rather than Putin.

Lesch. Both make me sick.

===
Yes, good evening, by the way, everyone...

In general, the speed at which both are losing ratings is already alarming. Better evolution than turmoil, after all.

SProgrammer:

==

==

You are banned from embedding videos for three days.

Mischek:

You're banned from embedding videos for three days.
No way. Talk to me again. :)

SProgrammer:
No way. Talk to me again. :)

To restore your rights, you need to send a text message to the short number 4455 with the text "Putin to resign".

Mischek:
And in general, the speed at which both are losing ratings is already alarming.

Uh... that's me too. I don't want it to fall below Zu's rating...

A nasty suspicion creeps into my head: someone overseas like Stratfor would be very interested in such a scenario.

Mathemat:

Uh... that's me too. I don't want it to fall below Zu's rating...

A nasty suspicion creeps into my head: someone overseas like Stratfor would be very interested in such a scenario.

http://echo.msk.ru/blog/kokh/839651-echo/