[Archive! - page 582

911:
Well, not always. For example, we've had a switchover - and I'm a young father on maternity leave. What can't you do for your beloved wife?) It is not an easy woman's lot - clean, cook, feed, and even the child chews up the food. It's not easy psychologically.... at first. And then it's a raspberry).
It's strange, my husband is on maternity leave (it's not familiar to me).

fozi:
Strange as it may seem, the husband is on maternity leave (not familiar to the ear)

Parental leave can be taken by either parent.

To the question of the meaning of life.

Recently (since a year) I have started noticing how all the phenomena of everyday life have merged into a single background, grey and inconspicuous... ...that doesn't evoke emotion... desires...

A desire to embellish a little bit emerged. Smoke Marie Baths and other things tried, of course, but... The one-way road is also depressing.

Digging in the MARK has a way of draining all your energy and leaving you in that state for a long time.

The alco-trash is sickening.

All in all, need new clean emotions. Sound familiar? I've found my own way of a healthy detachment from reality, slipping out of the Procrustean bed of my own life, so to say, home-work-home.

What about you? Who struggles with existential chondra?

alexeymosc:

To the question of the meaning of life.

Go to the broads. In fact, at this dreary time of year it would be useful to take a trip to a tropical paradise, the Maldives for example, for an emotional release.

I would, but there's no harm in dreaming.)

alexeymosc:

To the question of the meaning of life...

Alexei, this is the usual winter depression associated with short daylight hours, avitaminosis, etc. etc. Come spring, there will be a new dawn of nature and a new lease of life.

To fight moping, I personally recommend new (hitherto unknown) thrills. Anything will do, from going to a good movie to a parachute jump, as long as it's new and not harmful to your health.

911:

Go see the broads. In general, at such a dull time of year it would be useful to go somewhere tropical paradise, the Maldives for example, for emotional relaxation.

I would do that, but you can't help dreaming.)

Yeah ) I wanted to go to Egypt or Thailand for New Year's Eve. No way, you have to book everything in advance.

And about women, yeah, I agree. We don't have much time left.

What depression? What are you talking about?! To perform the servile feat of existence every day? Being a slave to someone else's depressing fantasies?

Fuck it!!! ))) Mytishchi vodko-drinking. Boston is far away...

moskitman:

Alexei, this is the usual winter depression associated with short daylight hours, avitaminosis, etc. etc. Come spring, there will be a new dawn of nature and a new upturn in your spirits.

To fight moping, I personally recommend new (hitherto unknown) thrills. Anything will do, from a trip to a good movie to a parachute jump, as long as it's new and not harmful to your health.

Thank you for responding. I'm glad you did.

I'll probably go see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. ) And then I'll go to the snowdrift, thanks to a bit of a snowdrift.

moskitman:

Alexei, this is the usual winter depression associated with short daylight hours, avitaminosis, etc. etc. Come spring, there will be a new dawn of nature and a new upturn in your spirits.

To fight moping, I personally recommend new (hitherto unknown) thrills. Anything will do, from going to a good movie to a parachute jump, as long as it's new and not harmful to your health.

Good advice. I also personally find it helpful to get a haircut and then have a cup of coffee in a café, in the midst of society. It awakens an appetite for simple pleasures.

moskitman:

I personally recommend new (hitherto unknown) thrills to combat moping. Anything from going to a good movie to a parachute jump will do, as long as it is new and not harmful to your health.

Also buy some instrument in MT4, for example oil with a margin - the entire amount of the deposit by the end of the next week will do! The thrill is guaranteed!

--------------------------------

Chart of multi-year seasonal trends for CL oil(QM - LightSweet) at the end of January:

(5, 15 and 28 year averages according to the MRSI seasonal website)