[Archive! - page 447

Dezil: I wonder what old Freud had to say about it)
which is what I'm talking about, the GDP is exactly Freudian in his assessment of the political situation )))))))

Svinozavr:
What's in your head is what's in your head. Some see phalluses everywhere, some (sic!) see policemen. And our mighty eagle Don Putin sees condoms. And used ones - condoms themselves are rarely white.
))) In general, it makes sense: Putin is the alpha male and you-know-who, the people are used condoms. Verified by Churov's electronics.

Wearing a condom - protesting against the system!

:)

SProgrammer:

Miners are not forced into the mine.

No one is forcing them to, but many would be happy to get in, especially in towns where the mines have suddenly been closed.

There's another interesting point, on the Internet you can find statistics and reports on parachuting accidents. Peculiarities of accidents before and after about 2004 are striking. Before - such cases, which are really cases where nothing could be done. After... would be funny, if not sad... something like a line burst because of an old parachute, badly packed parachute, etc. in that style, or someone was not taught how to get out of harness correctly when stuck in a tree... clearly reeks of a glove box...

moskitman:
We have plenty of them here too.

Yeah! That's probably where the trend started - from above.

..... ashamed of his performance, ashamed and sad.

Mischek:
..... ashamed of his performance, ashamed and sad.

The people like it (c)

Kindzadza - it's all about us there

SProgrammer:

Weak people and losers should live poor lives. And don't. If you don't want to or can't, get a living wage.

Want and can, earn as much as you can, and let those who can't and won't run around you with trays.

Tired of chewing humane leftist gum. :)

I pay, let them work, since they could not become owners themselves.

And I personally do not give a shit about revolts and revolutions - if anything I will go to the United States or to Argentina or anywhere else where there will be no revolutions. And I will rule from there. So these leftists want to make a mess of themselves, they have every right. They can't come to capitalism to me, so they can stay in their revolutionary shit for another 70 years. :)

1. Are you strong and lucky? Right now. And tomorrow you'll be gone. Have a good trip! And if you don't make it? It's not only weaklings and losers who live poorly in my country.

2. any authoritarian regime will not tolerate cosmopolitans. If you personally don't give a shit, then what are you waiting for? You are a parasite, comrade!

3. I hope I didn't hurt you?

4. There's a song about blues_is_my_business, and business is pretty good, and I don't need any more of them.......

Swetten:

Wearing a condom - protesting against the system!

:)

))) Well, well, well... We already have Putinka vodka. Are we waiting for contraceptives now? As in, "The State Department won't get through!"

>

Such a photo should be taken with Medvedev, the word "disposable" fits him perfectly, and so does "safe")