[Archive! - page 448

SProgrammer:

No.

Drunkards must die out. Natural selection. Those who cannot control themselves must die out. It's such a "test" - "hold the bottle", if you're drunk, you're not viable.

Pensioners had to earn their keep. Those who are Soviet. Those can be fed, and they are.

Are you immune to drinking? Don't be immune. Not all drunks are what you and your public opinion make them out to be. Teenage bullshit.

But all the same! Russians, we are LUCKY! We know the Best Country in the World! No smiley faces. With a capital letter. And those who don't understand and who don't benefit from it, muddy the waters... Let's get over it.

Diving into ...

Dezil:
Such a photo should be taken with Medvedev, the word "disposable" fits him perfectly, and so does "safe")
And "saggy"...

Mischek:

Yes, but all civilized countries live like in a fairy tale, everything is different, but fair.

It's always upside down for us. We have to find our own way, preferably through the ass.

Misha, answer me - why did these very civilized countries bomb, for example, Libya? They bombed it fair and square, and they are still bombing it. Do you really consider these societies civilized?

alexx_v:
Misha, answer me - why did these very civilized countries bomb Libya, for example? They bombed it in good faith, in reality, and they are still bombing it. Do you really consider these societies civilized?

I have not been to Libya, neither have you. We are left to watch, read, listen to others who have been or allegedly have been and digest based on that.

You've decided that gentlemen in ties have trashed an island paradise for access to oil. I don't think so. I may be wrong, but it doesn't follow that we have to eat the total fraud of the elections in our country. Besides, this is a teip country. It is always complicated and explosive. And there is no right.

I understand, Mish, it's an uncomfortable question, but you haven't answered it.

Yes, I haven't been there and I am getting my information from the sources available so far. I did not decide that gentlemen in ties bombed (pogrom and bombing are different, incommensurably different) for access to the oil island paradise. Don't make it up for me, you'd better ask - I, unlike Sveta, will try to answer simply ) I do not know if the island was a paradise, but from the many photos that I have seen, I can safely say that the island was richer than Ukraine. We will not have roads such as there (were) for decades.

I believe that gentlemen in ties bombed a sovereign state in order to benefit from it. I.e. the ultimate goal is dough, and that is a fact. The civilised ones themselves billed the NTC for democratisation, saying that so much and so much has been spent on all this, so now you owe. What will it be - oil, gas, fresh water, Gaddafi's gold or sand from the desert - is not important. They will take what they see fit.

The fact is that a sovereign country that posed no threat to any of the civilised countries that took part in the bombings etc. was bombed. Do you consider the countries that took part in this bombshell civilized? Only barbarians.

ZS: and yes, you are not wrong to say that it follows from this that one should react silently to the election situation.

The issue of civilised and Libya was not raised as a counterweight to the issue of elections, silently - see how nasty they are - give Putin the autocrat on the throne. Though it must be given credit that he is one of very few who have called things by their proper names on the situation in Libya - a crusade. The purpose of the question was to show that the civilised are not so civilised, and the word honest has at least a few notions.

Also, I wanted to ask you, but I forgot to ask Sveta - did you go to the rally yourself?

There you have it: "condoms hanging from citizens' breasts", and now this:

Russian OP: European Parliament resolution is an outgrowth of the Cold War

Medvedev: European Parliament Resolution on Elections Means Nothing

ZSY: I wonder who is not an actor in this whole show?

ZZZY: Putin knows who left the swear words on the ballot paper, so there it is: Putin sees everything, Putin knows everything... ))))))))))

>

alexx_v:

I answered the question.

On Libya, I will stick to my opinion.

On the question of the level of civility, everything is relative. There is a difference between Scandinavia and the teip countries. But that is not the point. Point No 1 - the world is not a fair place. But on the whole it is moving towards civility and justice.

Went )

I think I will go to 24 too.

Svinozavr:

One day you will sell Gazprom,
And tomorrow you'll axe your grandmother. // folklore

Saw a cartoon on the internet today with a similar comment:

"Today he's a Uni-Rast,

and tomorrow he'll sell his motherland!"

--------------------------------------------------

By the way, here is where the lawlessness is: United Russia deputy: "Where are we going? What are we doing?"

Mischek:

I have answered the question.

No, Mish, don't lie. You made up my point of view for me and immediately disagreed with it, but alas, you never answered the simple question.

As for Libya, I will stick to my opinion.

As far as I am concerned, this is it:

Besides, this is a teip country . It's always complicated and explosive. And there are no right-wingers.

So, since there are no right-wingers, everyone is to blame and we can bomb the hell out of them? And call it something nice... Well, say, the democratisation of the Libyan people. So you agree with the position of the civilised.

On the question of the level of civility - everything is relative. There is a difference between Scandinavia and teip countries. But that is not the point. Point No 1 - the world is not a fair place. But on the whole it is moving towards civility and justice.

But if you accept that postulate, then I don't understand all this election fuss. So they rigged the election results, so what? The world is not a fair place, so accept it. But it is moving in that direction, it should warm you up. Or does it not? However.