[Archive! - page 446

I wonder which opposition figure came up with the idea of hanging white ribbons?

I clearly associate them with policemen.

I wonder what old man Freud had to say about that)

The psychoanalysts rub their hands together happily. He came himself, he told himself.

Dezil:

I wonder what old man Freud had to say about that.)

That white is the colour of purity, of innocence.

Even a little bit naive.

:)

Swetten:

That white is the colour of purity, of innocence.

Even a little bit naive.

:)

Yeah, Vovan doesn't like that colour obviously )

Mischek:

The great Zu, has not lost the flexibility acquired over the years. As soon as the voters "started to spit in his portrait", he understood.

He is again calling for a protest rally against unfair elections . h ttp://kprf.ru/otvet/100386.html

Now the fat man is on his ass alone. Zu has shortness of breath. The voters have a wedgie in their heads.

And Sveta will tell us how all the traffic police officers were bought long ago with blood money from the west, to discredit the government by taking money from the population on the roads.

Hello, Mishek! I met my father-in-law today too, and I asked him "Why do you pay your dues to the CPRF? You'd better pay those dues to me, I was a communist too at one time, and why didn't I hide my party card like you did and hand it over to the Party cadre in '91? What's the difference? At least the grandchildren could have a movie. My father-in-law waved his hands, shouted something from their leaflets, got angry and ran off without saying goodbye.

Swetten:

I wonder which opposition figure came up with the idea of hanging white ribbons?

I clearly associate them with the police.

What's in my head is what it looks like. Some see phalluses everywhere, some (sic!) see policemen. And our mighty eagle Don Putin sees condoms. And used condoms - condoms themselves are rarely white.
))) In general, it makes sense: Putin is the alpha male and you-know-who, the people are used condoms. Tested by Churov's electronics.

Reframing at the level of a teenager who has studied psychology a little. From the First State Person it is more like agony, when there is nothing to say, the only thing left is subtle insults. Just like with the boat.

Integer:
...when there's nothing to say, the only thing to do is subtly insult.
We got plenty of those around here, too.