Does the Grail exist? - page 190

FAGOTT:

Thank you for the "Dear", but honestly I have not understood anything. What do you mean? Does the Grail exist or not? (I read it four times, read it twice backwards and twice diagonally - some kind of cipher).

I apologise for my logic in my statements. I often speak and think at the same time.

Exist - sure. Exactly exist and exactly sure.

Not the perfect one - 100%. BUT. The grail cannot act on one straight as an arrow logic.

There must be at least three logics. And a control unit for the logics.

Otherwise, it is necessary to have several Grails for different market conditions.

Plus, readjustments for volatility. Somewhere like this. I am not able to do

I can't be more specific than that.

Tantrik:
This is a trend - trade with the trend.

I don't understand what a trend is. Price is constantly fluctuating, on all TFs.

Can you please show me the trading results?

And most importantly: Trading at any DC you will never make a profit even partially threatening that DC's budget....

Even if the DC can't stop you from winning it doesn't mean you'll get your winnings paid out...!!

FAGOTT:

Once again - you have been trading on forex for a year, with leverage, with reinvestment. The result - 6% per annum. IO+, you manage the capital reasonably, but the TS is like that. Is it a grail?

No. Grail is a system with a profit/loss ratio of >10 pips.

The percentages are defined only by this ratio. Look at Expensivbeyer - 7000%, and it is not a grail.

FAGOTT:

I do not understand what is a trend. Price is constantly fluctuating, on all TFs

Can you please show me the trading results?

That's your problem.

Dersu:

Excuse me for my logic of statements. I often speak and think at the same time.

Exist - I am sure. Exactly exist and exactly sure.

Not the perfect one - 100%. BUT. The grail cannot act on one straight as an arrow logic.

There must be at least three logics. And a control unit for the logics.

Otherwise, it is necessary to have several Grails for different market conditions.

Plus, readjustments for volatility. Somewhere like this.

How much should I give?

Tantrik:
This is your problem.

that's not fair - brag about the result!

FAGOTT:

I don't understand what a trend is. Price is fluctuating all the time, on all TFs.

Please show me the trading results.

Take a chart with 100 candles on it. And look at it with the naked eye.

If it points from the lower left to the upper right corner, it is trending upwards.

FAGOTT:

so unfair - brag about the result!
You will get the result yourself - when you know what the trend is. Good luck!

FAGOTT:

How much should I give?

It doesn't matter how much. The logic can be refined.

What matters is the degree of assurance. That's where the Grail begins.