Does the Grail exist? - page 185

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Happy Border Guard Day to you too!

:)

He's too young to serve. I don't think he'll pass the commission.

Found a quote:

What is it? By the phrase "the grail of forex", market players mean a game system, a strategy that would give constant, stable and good profits. The Grail of Forex has been around for years, and the whole time that the international currency market and its players have been around, it is a time of relentless searching. Not only simple, newbies traders, but also major financial institutions, including banks and investment companies, are involved in the process.

Some may say: this is impossible! There is no grail in Forex, and there cannot be one! But you know what the most interesting thing is? The fact is that the Forex Grail is not such an unattainable, "unreachable" thing. The Forex Grail is possible, and it is necessary to find it! In fact, you have to find it, not to find it. Because the Forex grail is a capricious and fickle thing, which works only in a certain place (currency pair) and at a certain time.

Generally speaking, one can agree, except for the last phrase "the forex grail is a capricious and fickle thing" ... A contradiction here.... This is no longer a grail...

To find the grail, you have to rely on regularities, which exist and will always exist, regardless of changes in the market...
What is a profit? Many will say that it is when you buy cheap and sell expensive and vice versa... Profit is a commodity that you have and that has a value. In our case it is currency.
We buy one currency by selling another. But a currency can depreciate against another currency... So the price can vary from zero to infinity... we have a lower bound...

For example, we buy Eurobucks. Our deposit is in dollars. When the dollar depreciates, the value of the euro tends to infinity. So one currency is depreciated, the other has risen in value... We lost nothing and took a profit... When the euro depreciates, the dollar value tends towards infinity. We lose a part of the deposit equal to the volume of the position multiplied by the leverage. In the balance we have a reduced deposit, but the value of which has increased relative to the euro... In both cases, we have goods.

The second example, we sell Eurobucks. Our deposit is in dollars. As the dollar depreciates, the value of the euro tends to infinity. So we have bought a currency which is depreciating, in fact, the value of the deposit in dollars tends to zero relative to the euro. When the euro depreciates, the value of the dollar tends to infinity. We have made a profit. Our deposit has grown in value against the euro. In the first case, we lose everything, in the second case, we win...

Hence the grail condition: having a commodity (currency), we must buy another commodity (currency) ....

Good day! Please help me write an EA which would open a new order at once after tp or sl has been passed.

If BUY TP, then BUY is on;

If BUY on SL, then SELL is on;

If SELL on TP, then SELL is on;

If SELL on SL, then BAY is on;

I just started to learn MQL, I've been thinking for days. I can't understand it without help! I would be glad to help!

if you have any ideas, drop me a line!

kharko:

Found a quote:

Hence the Grail condition: Having a good (currency), we must buy another good (currency)....

This is a lock. Laws of the market - meaningful trading 95% leads to a loss - meaningless trading with a fondue entry keeps the deposit around 0 - spread.

Tantrik:
This is a lock. Regularities of the market - sensible trading leads to 95% plum - senseless trading with a phonar entry keeps the deposit around 0 - spread.

There is a clever word for hedge. For example, we have a $200,000 deposit, 1:1 leverage, spread=0, Eurodollar rate 1/1...

We buy 1 lot of Eurobucks... Price has changed... rate equals 2/1 or a price increase of 10000 pips.... Our position gave an extra 100000 quid... Total we have $300,000 or 150,000 euros... The deposit seems to have increased, but we can buy less euros for this amount.

We buy 1 lot of Eurobucks... The price has changed... the rate is 1/2 or 5000 pips down.... Our position gave a loss of 50,000 quid... Total is $150,000 or 300,000 euros... The deposit seems to have decreased, but we can buy more euros for this amount.

kharko:

There is a clever word for hedge. For example, we have a $200,000 deposit, 1:1 leverage, spread=0, Eurodollar rate 1/1...

We buy 1 lot of Eurobucks... Price has changed... rate equals 2/1 or a price increase of 10000 pips.... Our position gave an extra 100000 quid... Total we have $300,000 or 150,000 euros... The deposit seems to have increased, but we can buy less euros for this amount.

We buy 1 lot of Eurobucks... The price has changed... the rate is 1/2 or 5000 pips down.... Our position gave a loss of 50,000 quid... Total is $150,000 or 300,000 euros... The deposit seems to have decreased, but for this amount we can buy more euros.

And about this grail I have already written, a repeat - a ring of 7 major currencies (currencies lie in the bank %) expensive ones are sold - cheap ones are bought for expensive ones. As a result, the total amount increases + %.

With the examples above I have shown that
1) price is limited to the lower bound and the maximum risk of buying is equal to the volume of the position multiplied by the leverage...
2) when the price goes down, we can buy larger volumes even if we incur losses....

Is the topic "unfashionable" anymore?

Like, are shuttlecocks on the bounce as well?

;)

FreeLance:

Is the topic "unfashionable" anymore?

Like, are shuttlecocks on the bounce as well?

;)

do you have a grail?

to the topic of the thread:

Some forex users believe there is a grail in forex. Others believe it does not exist. Both are unprovable. For he who has a grail does not disclose knowledge of it.

The optimal strategy for a Forex user is to believe in the grail. For if it is absent, the user loses nothing from fruitless searches of it (he is in the subject anyway). If there is one, the user can find it!