Does the Grail exist? - page 189

FAGOTT:

Do you know where they are?
Shall I tell you?

FAGOTT:

What if I am an IO+, managing my capital correctly and the TS gives 6% p.a.? What's the use of such a GRAAL? It's easier to put it in the bank.
They give you leverage. Do you know how much 6% turns into?

sllawa3:
Right... but it is not recommended to trade on a DTs that use Metatrader... they simply do not give you the opportunity to do so.

i got depressed.... How about reinvesting those million each? World domination in 2 to 4 months....

Why don't you trade live?

Tantrik:
Shall I tell you?

Somebody tell me! Tell me!

paukas:
You get leverage. 6% do you know how much they turn into?

Well, with 6% leverage, I mean.

or do you think I don't know about the shoulder?

FAGOTT:

I'm depressed.... How about reinvesting those per million? World domination in 2 to 4 months....

why don't you trade in the real world?

Who told you that this EA does not trade on REAL? It trades very good ... people who use it are very satisfied, even on Metatrader, despite all requotes and other "gifts" from dealers ... (eating more than half of profits)

FAGOTT:

Well, with a 6% leverage, I mean.

Or do you think I don't know about leverage?

Calculate how much 6% p.a. would be on a daily reinvestment.

FAGOTT:

Somebody at least! Tell me!
It's a trend - trade on the trend.

sllawa3:
Who told you that the expert does not trade on the real? It trades very well ... people who use it anyway are very satisfied, even on Metatrader, despite all requotes and other "gifts" from dealers ... (eating more than half the profits)

How much does it give on real account? any results?

paukas:

Calculate how much 6% p.a. would be with daily reinvestment.

Once again, you have been trading forex for a year, with leverage and reinvestment. The result - 6% per annum. MO+, you manage the capital reasonably, but the TS is like that. This is the Grail?