Does the Grail exist? - page 183

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's not interesting, just a demo to dust, but I'm not throwing it away anyway.

Do you have any? For a long time I wanted to ask: do you trade yourself? have something to look at? so... Just to satisfy my curiosity:)

sever29 >>:

а у Вас есть? Давно хотел спросить: сами торгуете? есть на что посмотреть? ну так... ради удовлетворения любопытства:)

I've got everything.)

Can't watch.

artinforex >>:

высокоточный - это эквивалент пипсовщику считайте, только на 5 знаковых обязательно котировках.

Вот инвест доступ:

Логин : 236462
Инвестор : EURonx
80.94.84.43:443

This is a toy for the demo. No broker will pay you a penny or let you play like that on the real. Deals of 2-5 seconds will tick off everything.

artinforex >>:
Разговаривал со многими менеджерами различных ДЦ как российских, так и зарубежных. Некоторые сразу говорят что сделки такие будут отменены, а некоторые отвечают что можно.

So why are you convincing everyone here that this is a way to make money instead of making money?

Who is interested in this high-precision demo-onanism, touted in several threads?

artinforex >>:
And have experience of real accounts, but not in so many trades, no more than 300 per day. The only thing we need to do is to read the contract attentively. However, in order to be allowed to officially scalping in these respectable brokerage companies the minimum deposit starts from 1000 - in smaller ones and up to 10000 euros in larger ones.
Where is this experience? Can you show me?

goldtrader >>:

Так зачем же Вы убеждаете тут всех в том что так можно заработать вместо того чтобы взять и заработать?

распиаренный в нескольких ветках?

Где этот опыт? Покажите?

I'm not convincing. I'm sharing my experience.
I'm making money on less intensive trading, and I'm testing this system for now.

In which branches? Show me. Stop flubbing in here at least.

Wow, I bribed myself with the title and missed a thread like this.

Topikstarter, please, if you start a normal thread in the title do not write the word grail :)))))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Where is this experience? Can you show me?
What is there to talk about? What a pity that the comrade turned out to be surprisingly banana-resistant.

At least you can try to play. In real life,

artinforex >>:

Я не убеждаю. Я делюсь опытом.
Я зарабатываю на менее интенсивной торговле, а эту систему тестирую пока.

В каких таких ветках? Покажите. Прекратите флудить хотя бы здесь.

Which one?

Are you an idiot?

The one that got deleted, this one https://forum.mql4.com/ru/32356

For trying to cash in on gullible newbies.

I think there was a branch before that that was taken down as well.

Swetten was offended by it... :)

The originator's nickname was different and the monitoring was the same.

he only sold 5 copies at $5,000 each.

artinforex писал(а) >> в режиме реального демо за неделю 50 000%

What's stopping you from starting to trade in the real world? With that kind of interest you can start with 10 dollars - you'll raise 5k in a week. Don't have 10 dollars?