Does the Grail exist? - page 195

sllawa3:
You seem to have a vague understanding of the price formation process (by quote providers and especially at the DTs)

I have a good idea how I get quotes into the terminal, and I even often find out where my brokerage company will get quotes from this month.

sllawa3:
You're kidding! Trading with Deutsche Bank you trade with a brokerage house ... that's the first ... Secondly, the bank receives its quotes from a quotation provider who is not the bank itself ... and thirdly, what does it mean when you say real Forex? ( forex does not exist as such )

Are you sure of what you are saying ;) ?

Good luck....

sllawa3:
You're kidding! When you trade with Deutsche Bank, you trade with your brokerage company ... First ... Secondly, the bank receives its quotes from a quotation provider, which is not the bank itself ... and thirdly, what does it mean when you say real Forex? ( forex does not exist as such )

I did not make you laugh - there is no DTs attached to this bank. The bank accepted capital from individuals of $10m (at the time) and took those lots directly to forex. Forex is an interbank market. The bank accepted money for management and directly opened positions.

What is so funny?

Alligator:

Do you have any idea how much money we are talking about? For such sums it is quite a good percentage, I was talking about trading as a way of earning a normal living for a common man, with capital that you can most likely have in your own account or in management.

A normal normal normal person does not trade on the forex market. Forex is an interbank market with a very large minimum starting capital.

I'm 100% sure... A DT from Deutsche Bank does not use quotes from its own bank....!!! Just like there is no centralized forex exchange

Every brokerage house uses a mix of several providers of quotes (similar to the ones traded by banks). The quote provider (market maker) in its turn provides quotes by averaging ( data flow reduction) the information from the swift on the trades of several banks.

for the uninitiated: swift is an interbank information exchange system with a high information capacity...

To cut to the chase, there is no grail.

much less the concept of "trend".

All TA fans need to do something about the key definitions of TA

sllawa3:

I'm 100% sure... A DT from Deutsche Bank does not use quotes from its own bank....!!! Just like there is no centralized forex exchange

Every DT uses a mix of several providers of quotes (similar to the one from other banks) and the quote provider (market maker) in its turn provides quotes by averaging ( data flow reduction) the information from the swift on the trades of several banks

There is no DC at this bank. DB is created for retail clients. DB is a direct participant in forex and does not work with retail. Min lot - from $10m (was in 2008)

FAGOTT:

There is no DC at this bank. DB is set up for retail clients. DB is a direct participant in forex and does not work with retail. Min lot starts from USD 10 mil (was in 2008)

http://www.dbfx.com/

http://www.forexpros.ru/brokers/dbfx-deutsche-bank

sllawa3:

Deutsche Bank's DT does not use quotes from its own bank's trades at all....!!!

I don't see it, give me the link, yeah I do