Traders Forum - page 30

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>
I wrote what I wrote. You think you can afford to correct me? )))

Can you imagine? - Yeah. You don't think so?

Integer писал (а) >>

Can you imagine? - Yes. You don't think so?

So you think (since we're on to Adler) that you're superior/better than me? )

So you think (since we're on to Adler) that you're superior/better than me? )

Absolutely not. I would even agree that it's worse.

Yurixx писал (а) >>

It seems that my first impression that your posts were somehow directed against Korey was not mistaken. If it was, I'm sorry.

Maybe you haven't read the thread, but everything Korey has written here is well within the bounds of correctness and goodwill. If some of his humour or irony (of a very high quality, imho) makes someone spit and swear, it's not Korey's problem.

Your "imho" regarding the quality of Korey's humour is irrelevant. If he is disturbing someone with his "humour", he should stop it or leave the community. If the person does not respond to a request to stop, it is a clear act of disrespect, although you, as I have seen over and over again, claim to be somehow benevolent and correct. I have been disrespected, I have clearly responded to it. So don't you dare judge me for that.

Integer писал (а) >>

Absolutely not. I would even agree that it's worse.

What about your beloved Adler? Not working?

Integer писал (а) >>
Infiniti-g37 wrote (a) >>

I'm afraid your car brand qualifications are not enough to make your diagnoses worth listening to ))))

Now that's right.

Infiniti-g37 wrote (a) >>
I wrote it the way I wrote it. You think you can afford to correct me? )))

Indeed, Integer, have you decided that you have any right to correct a person?

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I wonder if you even understand what I've written to you all before or not. Or is this a clever technique of ignoring meaning? I agree with you and do not deny the authority of your respected Korey. But please notice that on my arguments this "big man" answered with a reference to textbooks, and on a request to comment and argue he allowed to mock that I allegedly haven't read "classics" although they had nothing to do with it. And your "authority" did not respond. I wonder why? Question for you, Korey :)

The last question wasn't addressed to me but the first ones aren't addressed to Korey so I dare (but this may be the last time in this thread) to say a few more words.

I referred you to textbooks and classics, not to Korey. That inattention is just an extra touch that proves your lack of respect for the forum. This is also evidenced by your wording "I wonder if you even understand what I've written to you all before or not?".

I don't think that by not respecting the forum you will manage to get yourself treated with respect. I hope this comment is on point in the thread and won't be taken by you as a sophisticated disregard for your questions.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Really, Integer, have you decided that you have any right to correct a person?

After all, you've already answered. Yes! Why not?

Integer писал (а) >>

Can you imagine? - Yeah. You don't think so?

On what grounds?

What about your favourite Adler? Not working?

*Wondered* ... What's Adler got to do with it? I mean, he was just explaining existing motives for behaviour, not the purpose and meaning of a person's life.