Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 26

Alexey Busygin:
I don't know who's better, but I prefer 100/0
Boris:
50/50 is better than 40/60!
Percentage of profitable trades is more important for trader's mental equilibrium... :)
It characterizes the quality of TS very poorly. I have had some quite useless TS but they had 80/20.

Mike:
The percentage of profitable trades is more important for a trader's sanity... :)
It characterizes the quality of TS very poorly. I have had some really useless TS, but they had 80/20.
It's not the percentage of profitable deals, but the ratio of how much you are ready to share with the market. If you give it even one percent, sooner or later it will gobble up the entire deposit.

Alexey Busygin:
It's not the percentage of profitable trades at all, but the ratio of how much you are willing to share with the market. If you give him even one percent, sooner or later he will eat up the whole deposit.
So this is the drawdown? :) Or something else ? 100 is from what ?

Mike:
So it's a drawdown ? :) Or something else ? 100 is from what ?
Profit 100 and loss 0

Vladimir Suschenko:
That's a clinic... Either see a doctor, or at least change your dealer first - it looks like yours is supplying you with badly spun bulky stuff, you're very inadequate.
Mikhail Gorenberg:
You are a teacher and a doctor (you make diagnoses), and an owl developer, and nothing works out).
Sorry, you're like a pair of boots, you can't do without each other, it's time to get together!

Alexey Busygin:
There's no harm in not dreaming).
A man cannot be without dreams, otherwise he is a machine.

Boris:
Sorry, you're like a pair of boots, you can't be without each other, it's time for you to get together!
Only a moderator can make them equal.

Boris:
A man cannot be without a dream, otherwise he is a machine.
I totally agree! Dreams move us forward, of course most dreams are just dreams, but they are part of our lives, however sad that may be.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I totally agree! Dreams move us forward, of course more often than not dreams remain just dreams, but they are part of our life, no matter how sad it is.
You just have to dream about what is possible, then there will be nothing to be sad about.

Mike:
The percentage of profitable trades is more important for a trader's sanity... :)
It characterizes the quality of TS very poorly. I have had some quite useless TS, but their profit percentage was 80/20.
I agree. I think the percentage of profitable trades depends on TP/SL ratio. I am currently testing a robot whose percentage value reaches 95-97. But the final result is fluctuating near zero. A couple of large stop-losses can easily outbid dozens of small profits.