Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 25

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I do not understand, you have nothing to do out of boredom, or you just have an intellectual problem?
Mikhail Gorenberg:
You set me up :) or your opponent will show himself :)
I'm not your opponent - we're in different categories...
It's funny when you're just talking about other people's intellectual problems with no education...
I'll respond to your "misunderstanding" in a polite manner - you shouldn't be concerned about whether I'm bored or whether I have things to do.
But I should say that I am not interested in communicating with a boor (you) and I don't enjoy it.
If you were honest with yourself you would admit that it is not good to be rude and judge the intellectual abilities of people you do not know. That is, if after your rudeness you would apologize, at least with a phrase like: "oh, sorry, I said it without thinking", the unpleasant conversation would have ended long ago, before it had begun.

Boris:
Whoever stops first has the intelligence and the other you know...
Look deeper. The situation is not one to be guided by the biblical "...turn the other cheek...".

Alexey Busygin:
if it's 50/50 it's like there are no such robots.
50/50 is better than 40/60!

Vladimir Suschenko:
I am not your opponent - we are in different categories...
It's funny when you're being told about other people's intellectual problems by dull, illiterate ignoramuses...
I'll respond to your "lack of understanding" in a polite manner - you shouldn't be concerned about whether I'm bored or whether I have things to do.
But I should say that I am not interested in communicating with a boor (you) and I don't enjoy it.
If you were honest with yourself you would admit that it is not good to be rude and judge the intellectual abilities of people you do not know. That is, if after your rudeness you would have apologized, at least with a phrase like: "Oh, sorry, I blurted it out", the unpleasant conversation would have ended long ago, before it had begun.
You are not confused, you are a lame-duck, not me, read the above, as for the category it's true you have an Iq ... You don't know anything about that, I'll let you in on a secret, you don't have a head for trashing unfamiliar people here.

Boris:
50/50 is better than 40/60!
I don't know who is better, but I prefer 100/0

Alexey Busygin:
I don't know who's better off, but I prefer 100/0
There's no harm in dreaming!

On the occasion of MetaQuotes Software Corp. - 15 years!(1) I suggest a truce or an argument without getting personal.

Boris:
There's no harm in dreaming!
There's no harm in not dreaming, either).

Mikhail Gorenberg:
You're not confused, you're a lame-duck, not me, read the above, as for the category, you sure have an IQ... Come on you don't know that, I'll tell you a secret, you don't have a head for shaming people you don't know.
That's a clinic... Either go to a doctor, or at least change your dealer - yours seems to be supplying you with bad junk, you are very inadequate.

Vladimir Suschenko:
That's a clinic... Either go to a doctor, or at least change your dealer - it seems that yours is supplying you with bad junk, you are very inadequate.
You are a teacher and a doctor (you diagnose) and a developer of owls. and nothing works).