Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 31

Petr Baskakov:
Tried scalpels mostly free (only the price is different from the paid ones) Maximum worked in the plus for no more than 40 days and ... looked for the next one... Came to the conclusion that the best scalper robot is me when I work 18-20 hours a day.
It's impossible to be in the plus all the time, then where will it come from!

Boris:
You can't be on the plus side all the time, then where would it come from!
In a tester, anything is possible.

So many discussions, everything is clear as day, in order to make stable income in the forex market, you have to 1. Sell expert advisers 2. Teach others how to earn money with courses there for example 3. never trade on your own.

Boris:
It's impossible to be on the plus side all the time, so where would it come from!
Is it possible with short minuses?

Alexey Busygin:
Are short minuses possible?
I prefer one big one than many small ones that don't allow for any pluses!

Boris:
I prefer one big one to many small ones that don't allow any surplus!
One big one can take a deposit to the ground. Why take such a risk?

Better eight times once than not once eight times.

For me, only a scalp. And only on the plus side.

Petr Baskakov:
Tried scalpels mostly free (only the price is different from the paid ones) Maximum worked in the plus for no more than 40 days and ... looked for the next one... Came to the conclusion that the best scalper robot is me when I work 18-20 hours a day.
I've realized that the best scalper-robot is me, who works 18-20 hours a day, and after that I can get my own scalpel! :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
After this kind of work regime, you might as well go under the scalpel yourself! :)
20 hours, that's cool!

Cut the hell out - without waiting for peritonitis... Even a scalpel may not help - unless the paramedics...))