Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 40

Pawel Egoshin:
All robots lose. The question is when? If the deposit has doubled several times before it is lost, then it is a good robot. Then it will not be a shame when it is lost. If the robot lost its profit before it had doubled the deposit, then it cannot be trusted! In general, of course you have to keep a portfolio of robots and constantly test them on real accounts (cent accounts, if possible) with different brokers. The only way to keep your hand on the pulse of the market and not to sell out all at once. Over time you will form a portfolio of robots that make good and stable money! (rather than losing). And even if you lose, you will not care, because you have withdrawn many times more than invested!

> The robot lost before it doubled its deposit

Tell me, how is it possible?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

> the robot lost before doubling the deposit

Tell me, how?

I believe it meant "should have doubled".

I'm sick of *** on the drain...

Everyone drains. Or not everyone.

It's just that some don't make it in their lifetime and die rich.

Or maybe that's why they die rich, because they were advised to flush.

And Paul, apparently, is not doing well. And the score's at half six. :)

Maybe that was the question. How much profit and from how many units do you want the robots not to drain?

Pawel Egoshin:
All robots leak. The only question is when? If the deposit has doubled several times before it is lost, then it is a good robot. Then it will not be a shame to lose it. If the robot lost its profit before it had doubled the deposit, then why don't you waste your robot! In general, of course you have to keep a portfolio of robots and constantly test them on real accounts (cent accounts, if possible) with different brokers. The only way to keep your hand on the pulse of the market and not to sell out all at once. Over time you will form a portfolio of robots that make good and stable money! (rather than losing). And even if you lose, you will not care, because you have withdrawn many times more than invested!
It's not robots that are losing, it's traders who are losing.

Maxim Romanov:
It's not the robots that are losing, it's the traders who are losing.
I agree with you completely. Everyone wants +100500 from normal robots. But 20-30% of two robots a month is enough. They will work themselves out in 3-5 months without any extra nerves. For me it's better that way than to make a new account every month for years in the hope of a miracle.

Akmal Agzamov:
I agree with you completely. Everyone wants +100500 from normal robots. And 20-30% from two robots a month is enough. In 3-5 months it will work itself out without any unnecessary nerves. For me it's better this way than to make a new account every month for years in the hope of a miracle.
If it's stable, it's a grail).

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in real trading :)
Yes.

I'm currently working on the charts. The system is already written, the indicators tested on the FORTS real are there too. All that is left is the algorithm.

So I sit and meditate on charts like EUEUSD.

On the 500-minute chart. I would have made 3-5 trades on Forts. Here I don't see anything worth paying attention to. The other plots, and there are half a year of them here, are no better.

Absolutely do not understand how to work here).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm currently working on the charts. The system is already written, the indicators tested on the FORTS real are there too. The only thing that remains is to type in the algorithm.

So I sit and meditate on charts like EUEUSD.

I have 500 minutes on the chart. I would have made 3-5 trades on Forts. Here I don't see anything worth paying attention to. The other plots, and there are half a year of them here, are no better.

Absolutely do not understand how to work here).

and you don't have to work there - forts is definitely better