Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 39

Good evening, on the screenshot the modelling quality is 89%, is there anything we can do to improve??? or is this normal for such a period?
Files:
111.png  87 kb

Vadim Shishkin:
But it's working, you bastard! Or do you want to kill him? :)
Mine's working too. I stroked him. Got milk in a saucer.

Oleg Papkov:
Mine's plowing, too. I petted him. Got milk in a saucer.

Ha!

Mine drinks vodka and plays the balalaika while wearing an earflaps and sitting on a portable reactor.

:)

Vadim Shishkin:

Ha!

Mine drinks vodka and plays the balalaika while wearing an earflaps and sitting on a portable reactor.

:)

Take the balalaika away. Balalaika's unnecessary. Mine won't sell because he's in a stupor. Paritises the lots and hangs on. Until I get involved.

Leave the vodka and the reactor?

You might get homesick without a balalaika.

Or shall we open a new branch - a bear counsellor without balalaika? :)

Vadim Shishkin:

Leave the vodka and the reactor?

You might get homesick without a balalaika.

Or shall we open a new branch - a bear counsellor without balalaika? :)

Anyone can do it with a balalaika.

So you have not only left the councillor without a balalaika, but also, I suspect, without glasswine and hedgehogs?

I don't give it to him! There's nothing to spoil.

There are happy people!

And my tame service bear lost his internet vouchers yesterday...

All robots leak. The only question is when? If the deposit has doubled several times before it is lost, then it is a good robot. Then it will not be a shame to lose it. If the robot lost its profit before it had doubled the deposit, then why don't you waste your robot! In general, of course you have to keep a portfolio of robots and constantly test them on real accounts (cent accounts, if possible) with different brokers. The only way to keep your hand on the pulse of the market and not to sell out all at once. Over time you will form a portfolio of robots that make good and stable money! (rather than losing). And even if they do, you will not care, because you have withdrawn many times more than you invested!