FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 546

Vladimir Zubov:
Windows 10 is booting ... don't mention it)
in vain - they say it will be banned in Russia altogether - it's not covered by the law

You're getting all emotional about your shoulders!!! But Dina's point is well made!!! Yes, they do cut back on weekends. I've been there.

Rena - so what's the point of all this? 2000... with all the pitfalls... That's not how real brokers do it. It's like a bait-and-switch for newbies who don't know anything about the market. And all these pitfalls are just another excuse to screw them over! I don't see the point in going in there at all! It's not going to make you any profit! But the headache...

That's all there is to it.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're getting emotional here about the shoulders!!! Dina's point is well made!!! Yes, they do cut back on weekends. I've been there.

Rena - so what's the point of all this? 2000... with all the pitfalls... That's not how real brokers do it. It's like a bait-and-switch for newbies who don't know anything about the market. And all these pitfalls are just another excuse to screw them over! I don't see the point in going in there at all! It's not going to make you any profit! But the headache...

There's nothing more to say.

It's weird at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's all right. It's not like you're trading 1 to 1.)

Dina hasn't seen more than 200, and she's speaking from the same position.

Now make the leverage at least mentally floating and think of your depo as 1bucks. Change it back from 2000 to 100 and what happens? //Don't argue, trade, then we'll talk...

new-rena:

It's weird at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's okay. It's not like you're trading 1 to 1.)

Dina hasn't seen more than 200, and reasoning from the same position.

Now make the leverage at least mentally floating and think of your depo as 1bucks. Change it back from 2000 to 100 and what happens? //Don't argue, trade, then we'll talk...

i don't see the point )) I have 1:1000 leverage. I could have swallowed 500. I took it to the max, to make it work)). But who says I'm using it? It's so to speak - for a rainy day ;)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't see the point )) My leverage is 1:1000. I could have swallowed 500. I maxed it out so I could use it )). But who says I'll use it? It's so to speak - for a rainy day.)
Does your leverage fluctuate by 1000? If not, please tell me in person. I want to do it.)

new-rena:
Is your shoulder 1000 floating? If not, please tell me in person. I want one)
replied

azfaraon:
What do you care about other people's money?

new-rena:
... Otherwise they'd be throwing bonuses around. Just think about it - "prize", "open interest"... Whose interest is the question and the main thing - to what end? It has never occurred to me - why do I need it and whose interests it is all about?

Rena... and what do you mean by "bonuses being thrown around"??? And who's throwing them around?

You make a very strong case for open-mindedness. )))

Bicus:

Rena... and what do you mean by "bonuses being thrown around"??? And who's throwing them around?

There's an interregnum there.)

And about the open interest - it's only interest, nothing more.

All the same, the price will follow its course, not everyone will be satisfied, and not everyone's right.

It does not matter what right they have and what they are interested in.... They paid and then parted ways)

Bicus:

He doesn't know what it is.)
Reason: