FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 548

Oh, stupid, I can't.

Bye, clowns.

Good luck everyone and more cents))))))))))

new-rena:

1/1=1 OI or 1 decibel or 1 box? Who cares?

Indeed. Whatever.

Open interest is someone's interest in something. And awards are handed out to anyone who wants them. Bravo, Rena!

As they say, write again!

new-rena:

Oh, stupid, I can't.

Bye, clowns.

Good luck everyone and more cents))))))))))

You're the clown! And we're platypuses. Duckbills!!!

(there you go... scare him off.)

Bicus:

You're the clown! And we're platypuses. Duckbills!!!

(there you go... scare us off.)

No, duckbills, clowns, demons and screenjackers.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm curious myself! With such an astonishing number of faithful entrances, you could have made a couple of milliards and lived the rest of your life somewhere in the Canary Islands. Or wherever you like. And the old man walks by the 0.01 lot, picks mushrooms and digs up the garden...

Z.I. Just don't pile on - say, enough to live on and all that... Tell it to your grandma.)
You tell about yours, I'll deal with mine myself, because there are so many of you walking around offended, you know everything but can't say anything.

stranger:
You tell me about yours, and I'll deal with mine myself, because there are many of you so offended here.
He won't tell you, he's always running, either to make a new nickname or to his secretary to count swaps :)

navigator.mt5:
He won't tell you, he's always running, either to make a new nickname or to his secretary to count swaps :)
I don't have a secretary (at least not yet)).

stranger:
You tell me about yours, and I'll deal with mine myself, because there are so many of you here who are so offended, you know everything but can't say anything.
Why should I tell you? As Roman says, everything has been shown. Those who needed to see it saw it and made conclusions. At the moment I am settling the score. Again, those who are in the know know ;)

Your turn

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why should I tell you? As Roman says - everything has been shown. Whoever needed to see it, saw it, drew conclusions... At the moment I am settling the score. Again, those who know about it know ;)

Your turn.
Wait, I'll finish my coffee, pull up my trousers and run.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why should I tell you? As Roman says - everything has been shown. Whoever needed to see it, saw it, drew conclusions... At the moment I am settling the score. Again, those who know about it know ;)

Your turn.

So is mine. I've got a program ready.

I'm making a pipsaurus) soon we'll have a contest.