FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 544

what's on the 20th ?

ю

Zogman:
what's on the 20th?
Predictions were on the 3rd with Strange. We'll watch the investigation, the outcome as it were. )))

Zogman:

why support her?

new-rena:

that's the right answer!

We do not need it, let liquidity remain the problem of the quote. we are only interested in where the price will go in the next half a year or a year, so that we can open for tsarist times and go to sleep peacefully.

occasionally we can chip away at some of the gasoline positions.

If you do not understand it, what are you doing here?

stranger:
If you don't understand that, what are you doing here?

What else is there to do? Not sleep all day.

Everybody's got their own way of doing shit...

new-rena:
The predictions were with Strange on the 3rd. We'll watch the investigations, the outcome as it were. )))
I have a clear result from 5550, and the would-be or would-be is of no interest to anyone.

stranger:
The result of my 5550 is clear, and no one is interested in the whys and wherefores.

Let's not look at the 3rd one, shall we?

I don't really care, I'm getting cold feet.

new-rena:

Let's not look at the 3rd one, shall we?

I don't really care, I've cooled off from the sneers.

What can I tell you if you can't answer simple questions?

With Sensei you were able to communicate normally, each wrote about his own thing without understanding what the other was answering)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:

What can I tell you if you can't answer simple questions?

With Sensei you were able to communicate normally, each one wrote about his own thing without understanding what the other was answering)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, it's the same with the others)

I, too, when I came to the forum did not understand anything. All in good time.... and every word has its own shelf)

There are questions that are not needed in the trade, they have long ago (checked and double-checked more than once).

когда  ведут беседу new-rena Stranger feels like an ant)))) I just can not understand one thing - if they really make money as they say, what are they doing here, and it's summer outside)))

Reason: