FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 547

stranger:
He doesn't know what it is)
And I don't even want to remember

stranger:
He doesn't know what it is)
And so now he will talk nonsense to be chewed up and taught everything. )

new-rena:

It's a little get-together out there.)

Stop fogging it up. Just answer for what you said. What did you mean by that?

Anatoli Kazharski:
So now he's going to talk nonsense to be chewed up and taught. )
Bicus:

Stop fogging it up. Just answer for what you said. What did you mean by that?

Gentlemen, talk amongst yourselves about it. I don't care about the subject at all.

I'm just waiting to see which of you will be the first to tell the truth - nonsense, nothing more.

Anatoli Kazharski:
And so now he's going to talk nonsense to be chewed up and taught everything. )

when are you going to push the lunar to 28? I'm tired of waiting.)

I'll take that as a yes. 1.1962, not 28.)

new-rena:
I don't care about the subject at all.

How come, eh?

You said that you knew everything about Forex, that you took apart the entire CME website and made up a bunch of indicators...

How can you operate with numbers without knowing the basic and elementary concepts in theory?

How do you manage without knowing the subject matter to argue with others about open interest, "spreading premiums"?

And how do you manage without knowing the subject to argue with others about the leverage and price of a point?

new-rena:

Gentlemen, talk amongst yourselves about it. I don't care about the subject at all.

I'm just waiting to see which of you will be the first to tell the truth - it's nonsense, nothing more.

If they tell you the truth, you'll fight again, start looking for your dagger))))

new-rena:

I'm just waiting for the first one of you to tell the truth - nonsense, nothing more.

You're the only one who talks rubbish here. )

new-rena:
when are you going to push the moon to 28 already. I'm tired of waiting.)

You must be dreaming. You're delusional again. ))

stranger:
He doesn't know what it is.)

A most curious specimen. He's clearly gunning for our Master's job. A shoo-in, I'd say.

)))

Bicus:

How come, eh?

You said that you knew everything about Forex, that you took apart the entire CME website and made up a bunch of indicators...

How could you operate with numbers without knowing the basic and elementary concepts in theory?

How do you manage without knowing the subject matter to argue with others about open interest, "spreading premiums"?

And how do you manage without knowing the subject to argue with others about the leverage and price of a point?

1/1=1 OI or 1 decibel or 1 box? Does it matter?