FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 550

mmmoguschiy-new:
I had a wedge - I got bored with the forum. I ended up becoming a different person... every day was a new one )))) I took down all the information about me. waited to see if they would remember the thread ...? No one needed it. As they say, no one really wants it ))) Decided to go into the shadows. Do you think it's worth reviving?
Not without your own decision and strategy.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I had a wedge - I got bored with the forum. I ended up becoming a different person... every day was a new one )))) I took down all the information about me. waited to see if they would remember the thread ...? No one needed it. As they say, no one needs it ))) Decided to go into the shadows. Do you think it's worth reviving?
Read the first four pages and say that there is nothing to revive, rubbish about nothing, make a lemon, as stated in the title, then you can show, and beat your chest - I'll do it, it is nothing, you can do a shouting about it, then what.

new-rena:
without your own decision and strategy - you shouldn't
there you go ))

stranger:
I've read the first four pages and I'd say there's nothing to liven it up, nothing to talk about, if you make the lemon as the title says, then you can show it, but beating your chest - I will, that's nothing, you can do it, but why shout about it?
I don't know... you can't explain... and you wouldn't understand... that's my wish... was... I wanted what was best for me... it turned out the way it always does... that's the way it always is))

here you are, beating your chest... post facto!!! boasting of knowledge... but is it really there? I wanted to show a more realistic picture.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't know... you can't explain... and you're unlikely to understand... that's my wish... was... I wanted what was best for me... it turned out the way it always does... that's the way it always is))

You are doing it wrong, here I am interested in interesting thoughts on trade, but they come across very rarely, I do not need a 100-page description, just a couple of words, that's what I'm hunting for here))))

And you're looking for or trying to create grails, not realizing that they do not exist in nature)

mmmoguschiy-new:
here you are, beating your chest... post facto!!! boasting of knowledge... but is there really knowledge? I wanted to show a more realistic picture. I didn't want to.
I'm not boasting, it just kills me to talk about a subject with no knowledge of it. Show me a picture.

stranger:

You are doing it wrong, here I am interested in interesting thoughts on trading, but I get them very rarely, I do not need a description for 100 pages, just a couple of words, that's what I'm hunting for here))))

And you're looking for or trying to create grails, not realizing that they do not exist in nature)

we're all looking for something )) those very few words...

Grail? Probably not a grail... it really doesn't exist... More like a system. One that can lead to the desired result. Regardless of the circumstances... Options... futures... the lunar or men's cycle... To put a lid on where the price goes... Even if it misses, it doesn't matter... And it adds up bit by bit. Not as fast as we'd like, but it adds up.

stranger:
I'm not bragging, it just kills me to talk about the subject without knowing about it.
Everything I need to know I know )) the rest is just a supplement. Knowledge of futures is a supplement. SOT is an addition. The extra turkey in your favour.

stranger:
Show me a picture.
What's the point? You said it yourself - what's the point? ))
Reason: