FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1275

stranger:

That's all the love, next week I'll be beating it.

Will it even ring a bell?

Or is it just more empty talk???

and TR 5083 hasn't been worked out yet!

and there is a chance to close with stud 5043 (also owed on TR ... )

Lesorub:

and TR 5083 has not been worked out yet!

The pound is oversold. Today's move will increase the bull/bear ratio even more (I assume it will. You have to watch next Monday's report here) bearish side. I repeat the question: at this expense a banquet? )))

The pound is more correct to buy than to sell. But not today as Friday + expiry etc.

buy limit 1.5075

Bicus:

The pound is oversold. Today's move will further increase the bullish/bearish ratio (I assume it will. You have to watch next Monday's report here) towards the bears. I repeat the question: at this expense a banquet? )))

The pound is right to buy rather than sell. But not today as Friday + expiry etc.

The target of the pound lower on the diaries in the 43 figure

and it's already set.

And who will pay, we don't care!

Lesorub:

and we don't care who pays for it!

No... it doesn't work like that. In order to go there, you have to get customers first. So they'll pay to go there.

Bicus:

The pound is oversold. Today's move will further increase the bullish/bearish ratio (I assume it will. You have to watch next Monday's report here) bearish side. I repeat the question: at this expense a banquet? )))

The pound is more correct to buy than to sell. But not today as Friday + expiry etc.

buy limit 1.5075

Don't rush, will still be given on Monday-Tuesday.

Lesorub:

Will it even ring?

or is it just a hullabaloo?

and TR 5083 is not worked out yet!

and there is a chance to close with stud 5043 (also owed on TR ... )

It's you and the Jedi shaking pennies at each other)

Bicus:

No... it doesn't work like that. To go there, you have to get customers first. That's what they'll pay to go there.

so already TR5564 is drawn !!!

sticks, though....

Still, the red forum is the smartest, because Jedi are hunted down like cockroaches in the profile threads)))

stranger:
Still, the red forum is the smartest, because Jedi are hunted down like cockroaches in the profile threads)))
agree :)

Sanitation workers, for Christ's sake...

You were put in your place a long time ago by a female visitor.

So, you see in other people's eyes, you see in your own...

Lesorub:

so already TR5564 is drawn !!!

sticks, however....

Ilya, what on the cad ? can you explain the "corral" ?

On the news down ?

Reason: