FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 540

Bicus:
Are you people joking? Is it news to you that the DCs are increasing the spread before the news and decreasing the leverage before the weekend?
The leverage changes for newly opened orders and you see the changed conditions. I understood that Rena applies this measure to already open positions. And the level of change of spread is specified before opening a position and you can calculate the risks, and if it is done differently, it's already cool

new-rena:
Let's remember the winter ruble and the fact that we are offshore and look for answers there, not in theory.

As I understand it, it was you who voiced your plans for the near future.

Good luck!

Bicus:
Yes, yes . The higher the shoulder the further from the ground to the brain.......

stranger:
Mif, why have you stopped drawing your weekly rectangles?) It would be interesting to look at several months.

why? =) i have a good working system on rectangles (profitable intro day). if you want the post factum from last week (of course i disabled all levels). ( on other pairs i have positions)

Roman Busarov:
why? =) the rectangles have developed a good system.
So show me a picture, a screenshot)

stranger:
So show me a picture, a screen.)
So many words today ))so much water)))) nobody said what the market will open and where we are waiting for the next week in numbers...

stranger:
So show me a picture, a screenshot.)
Feel better? =)

And Strange is not worth asking )))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bpbwojpk-I
Я жадина!
Я жадина!
  • www.youtube.com
Маленькая девочка Маша настойчиво утверждает что она жадина!

azfaraon:
Strange does not even have to ask )))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bpbwojpk-I

he asks for one purpose... to try to understand what and how... well done... not standing still like some... who wants to find it........

Roman Busarov:

he asks for one purpose... to try to understand what and how... well done... not standing still like some... whoever wants it finds it........

Yes, but ... he gets an answer and tries to explain)))), and he sends them away culturally)))).