FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 539

new-rena:

And the third question - why are traders given the opportunity to manage their own leverage size?

Yes and there is a fourth - why does the broker change the leverage on his own?

Regarding the third, there could be various reasons.

Including, I agree with:

azfaraon:
Here I am playing tanks and there sometimes tips come out. Here is one of tips: "Do not prevent the enemy from making mistakes".

It also allows a trader to manage his risks based on some personal traits (the threat of irretrievable loss of money with a stop loss at lower leverage can also be some personal discipline incentive).

Different reasons could be for the choice of leverage.

The answer to the fourth question, I suppose, can be found by looking at when there are "voluntary"-forced changes of leverage by the organization providing access to trading.

I understood after this post of yours why you insistently mentioned giant leverage (2000 and 1000). But it has nothing to do with the point value (at equal volumes). To the value of the collateral and the consequences - yes, I agree, it has direct relevance.

new-rena:
The point is that if there was 10 quid in the deposit, then 10 will remain. It's the same for low leverage. Usually it's competitive accounts.

So there is no stop out on such accounts?

Uncle Kolya is just a warning vid, after all.

new-rena:

... Have fun. ...

I didn't come to the market to make fun of....., I came to make money !!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the difference.

new-rena:

In short, the higher the leverage, the higher the price.

Roman Busarov:

I didn't come to the market to poke fun at..... but to make money !!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the difference.

They will switch to 5-crore sooner or later. You need to get ready now.

Dina Paches:

Regarding the third, there could be different reasons.

Including, I agree with:

Besides, it allows a trader to manage his risks based on some personal traits (the threat of irretrievable loss of money with a stop out at lower leverage may also be some personal disciplinary incentive).

Different reasons can be given for the choice of leverage.

The answer to the fourth question, I suppose, can be found by looking at when there are "voluntary"-forced changes in leverage by the organization providing access to trading.

I understood after this post of yours why you insistently mentioned giant leverage (2000 and 1000, if memory serves). But it has nothing to do with point value (for equal volumes). To the value of the collateral and the consequences - yes, I agree, it has a direct bearing.

So there is no stop out on such accounts?

Uncle Kolya is just a warning visitor.
Let's remember the winter rouble and the fact that we are offshore and look for answers there, not in theory.

Good luck to everyone.

new-rena:

you can't understand someone who hasn't sailed there. You're sitting on permanent leverage in f4u. Sign up as a client of the exness, at least for a demo and so as not to delay the fun, immediately take the maximum leverage. Make fun of it. Everything in life will come in handy. I'm sure that after you switch to 5-corner, the leverage and spread will be floating everywhere.

Ah yes, and the spread too)

The spread is 30-40 pips 4-digit on the eurik news - how about it, eh?

And for... what is it for? If we do not know the price movement, we get more unknowns with funny parameters: you open a position, and the brokerage company changes the leverage, increases the spread and put on a stake ..... Cool trade... What do they give you in return?

shark8:
What the fuck is this for? In addition to the unknowns of price moves, we get more unknowns with cool parameters: you open a position, and the OC changes the leverage, increases the spread and puts you on a stake.... Cool trade... What do they give you in return?
Are you guys kidding? Is it news to you that brokerage companies increase spread before the news and decrease leverage before the weekend?

Bicus:

By the way, why don't we put Renu in the Master's seat?

The Shaman has stopped pampering us with his Wisdom.

We thought he can't do it, he's too young.)

Roman Busarov:

if you trade wisely, the size of the leverage isjust a fillet....

if your system has a drawdown of, say, 5-20%.

but if you trade on a martin with overexposure........ you're 90% busted...

Here. Calculate your risk tolerance and whatever.

Myth, why did you stop drawing your weekly rectangles?))) It would be interesting to see a few months' worth of them.
Reason: