FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 542

Roman Busarov:

I repent =) your favourite parasitic Funtik =)

for the last 2 weeks the data is hidden...

new-rena:

О! Now the lot has already started to affect the point value....

I did not wish to be introduced to anything and I do not accept or need any success.

They lowered the leverage on the ruble, including on open positions, and widened the spread. Nobody wanted to die but the broker in the moment of lack of liquidity. That's the point of changing the leverage and not just on the ruble. Take their example and don't sweat the textbooks.

Oh, Rena, what do I hear))) So there is low liquidity on instruments after all?)

Immediately. Who has to provide liquidity for the ruble?

Of all the latest correspondence, I liked Rena's line "... the robot EXACTLY knows when the news is coming out". )))

I'd like to see one of those... with popcorn )))

stranger:

Oh, Rena, what am I hearing?)) So there is low liquidity on instruments after all?)

Immediately. Who has to provide liquidity for the ruble?

This is too serious a topic to discuss on this forum and probably part of my strategy.

Glinvit:

Of all the latest correspondence, I liked Rena's line "... the robot EXACTLY knows when the news is coming out". )))

I'd like to see one of those... with popcorn )))

Small piece of my terminal (such a black square, no price chart). Doesn't play any special role in trading, almost for fun, popping sunflower seeds and sometimes even open the chart and go on the forum to have a laugh on the calendar...

new-rena:

О! Now the lot has already started to affect the value of the item....

I did not wish to be introduced to anything and I do not accept or need any success.

They lowered the leverage on the ruble, including the open positions, and widened the spread. No one wanted to die except the broker in a moment of lack of liquidity. That's the point of changing the leverage and not just on the ruble. Take their example and don't sweat the textbooks.

Yes, the lot (volume), not the leverage can affect the point value.

I see. Deliberately ignoring what the other person is saying. Well, you're right - I shouldn't wish you success. But no matter how you wish, you cannot get rid of it, and no "granny" will help you - you will be convinced of that (although you probably have already been convinced of that in your life), from another, which is pronounced like this: "... You will be recompensed a hundredfold for your deeds...".

I'm through talking to you now. I cannot stand demagogues.

Dina Paches:

Yes, the lot (volume), not the leverage can affect the value of a point.

I see. Deliberately ignoring what the other person is saying. Well, you're right - I shouldn't wish you success. But however you wish, you cannot get rid of it, and no "Granny" will help you - you will be convinced of that (though you probably have already been convinced of that in your life), from another, which is pronounced like this: "... ... it will be a hundredfold rewarded to you and to your kind for your deeds...".

I'll stop talking to you now. I cannot stand demagogues.

that was for your letters. Lately I have had to defend myself. Change of attitude, change of communication.

And the teacher's on fire here, I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I can't wait for him to make another visit here....

new-rena:
This is too serious a topic to discuss on this forum and probably part of my strategy.

stranger:

Immediately. Who should provide liquidity for the ruble?

i told you who provides liquidity in all currencies - i am!

ready to buy google quid for the ruble and vice versa - and so on for any currency pair

ps

the spread is too wide? sorry if we can )

competition between liquidity providers reduces spread

stranger:
Strange, I am tired of repeating that some of my words do not fall on the right shelf immediately, but after at least a month and not everyone is able to understand it. What about the hryvnia? Try to understand why it is so? You're digging in the wrong place, not there....