FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 543

Zogman:

i told you who provides liquidity in all currencies - i am!

ready to buy google quid for the ruble and vice versa - and so on for any currency pair

ps

the spread is too wide? sorry if we can )

competition between liquidity providers reduces spread

yes, at the time of observance and agreement)))

and afterwards MMMM.... does not count)

"Economists" do not understand why their currencies fall when the quid rises, they run around the field from China to the Middle East looking for reasons)))

I asked you a specific question, who should maintain liquidity on the ruble, judging by your answer, it's you))))

stranger:

"Economists" do not understand why their currencies fall when the quid rises, they run around the field from China to the Middle East looking for reasons)))

I asked you a specific question, who should maintain liquidity on the ruble, judging by your answer, it's you))))

The answer - money begets money will suit you? That is both the maximum and minimum I can answer here.

new-rena:
Is the answer - dough begets dough enough for you?

stranger:

why should it be maintained?

Zogman:

why support her?

that's the right answer!

We do not need it, let liquidity remain the problem of the quote. we are only interested in where the price will go in the next half a year or a year, so that we can open for tsarist times and go to sleep peacefully.

we can occasionally chip away at some of the gasoline positions

new-rena:

that's the right answer!

We don't need it, let liquidity remain the problem of the quoter. we are only interested in where the price will go in the next half a year or a year, so that we can open up like a king and go to sleep peacefully.

3 days to the 20th....

Roman Busarov:
3 days till the 20th....
ok.

new-rena:
Is the answer - money begets money okay with you? That's both the maximum and minimum I can answer here.
Fog is thickening. Soon the riddles will be in play.
))

Bicus:
Fog is thickening. The puzzles are about to begin.
))
I don't have time to get to the bottom of it now. At the moment we are writing programs together. We write one program. I've already flashed the answer to Strange's last smiley face, but I crashed it afterwards....