General - page 809

Hello! Today I found out that it is possible to change the VPS ... so I tried to change to the fastest one for me. But nothing happens???? ... And now the option "change server" is not here anymore ... can anyone help me? Thank you very much.
Hello, Signal - position #xxx buy xxx XAUUSD at xxx skipped as no symbol found In my MT4 XMGlobal Ultralow Standard account gold symbol is GOLD# How to fix it to copy from signal? How to contact support MQL5.com
I have installed [...] and appear to have the VPS working ok, but I've got a number of small AUDSGD trades going through and I don't know how to clear what I suspect is an EA MACD Expert Advisor ID 16384. When I look at the AUDSGD chart, there doesn't appear any smiley face etc which I assume...
  Saying hello  (6)
Just wanted to introduce myself.I am Holly, just started trading at home as it fits in around my kids being at school.I wanted to join the forum to chat to others, learn and maybe even make some friends.
Hello. I have hired someone to write EA for 70usd, completed and the account is frozen. but ea is notified that the demo has expired. Can you tell me if the writer intentionally does this so I have to add money? If so, how do I solve this problem? I can request mql5. Waiting for me to finish the job...
  Creating a trading robot  (315   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
Indicator? Money management? Martingale? Something is missing for success... If you too are asking these questions and have advanced MQL programming skills and/or "advanced hardware" - to test strategies, I suggest we join forces and share the grail treasure. P.S. If you already know the secret of
Hi, I'm kind of a newbie around here. But I was looking at Forex signals on metatrader and seemed that every one of them that I went into was using a demo account. If I want to connect to my Live account with Forex signal provider they would have to be using a live account as well is that not...
Hi, I am setting up my product page to sell a utility . Why does it say minimum sales price $30 when I see a lot of products sold for $10 in the market. Thanks Mike.
Hello I put a job online to create an indicator. I chose a person to do it. Unfortunately, this person did not give me anything for work. So I asked for the cancellation of the work, because I found another coder to do it (he has almost finished the work elsewhere). But I'm still waiting for the job...
Hello, vps license is associated to IP, mac address vps id or what
Is there any possoibility to get the Ask and Bid Price from for example 03/17/2018 17:34?  If yes, how do I get it? Thanks in Advance 
hello , when i use backtest in mt5 i found its work by spread change like alive open market but in mt4 i must put spread dont move or change , How i do the spread move and change in backtest mt4 like backtest in mt5 ? and can i use about execution about ms  in mt4 like in mt5 ? thank you
é possivel proibir que o expert advisor em mql5 rode no testador de estrategias? gostaria de bloquear o ea para uso em modo visual e tb aprender a bloquear para nao funcionar no strategy tester seria possivel? ================ hi, is possible we block a expert advisor, into the code, for the expert...
Trying implement  the On tester function.  Where does it go?  
To get the Bid price of a symbol in an Excel file cell , I use    " MCRO is the Symbol of the script" Similarly is it possible to extract the Alert message in the  excel? If so what is the Formula for that Excel cell?? Thanks
Hello, I suggest you post your products here that you're not ashamed to say they're good value for money, otherwise the whole feed is full and the price tags are so high that even a monkey would work from selling a couple of products, so depo=)
Just a question how can I do from code to disable expert advisor and not tu run after expiration ? I put ExpertRemove() but after that it can be enable again. Thank you
Dear Friends, i'm trying Metatester for a week now (idle CPU cloud sharing). It's been very quiet. I would like to ask some guidance. In a week, I only received around 0.54$. Thank you, Sincerely,
Hello. I need a very accurate indicator for renko (that can be of every type: line on chart, oscillator etc.), that should not repaint or recalculate and should work without problems with renko. It should give clear signals with arrows. The win ratio of signals should be over 90% on renko chart....
Hello dear programmers. I shall want to know how shall I disable Expert Advisor from trading if time exceeds a time interval ?    for example if I have  datetime time=20:00;      datetime time1=TimeCurrent();  if(time1>time)    {..stop trading .. if I use ExpertRemove can he enable again...
Looking at UST10Y_H9 I'm practicing drawing some lines and noticed how inconsistent they are shown in MT5. The same line, nothing changed, in Daily and H4 timeframes. MT4 doesn't have the same issue. In MT4 it's consistent. Look at the red vertical line and how it intersects like it should on Daily...
Hello everybody. I just wanna ask some help from the generous people in here. I am refining my ea and i will try to put two horizontal lines in the chart 10pips above and 10pips below the close of the previous candle. I tried  Close [1] - 0.00100; Close [1]+0.00100;  But it does not work.  Is there...
Hi Traders! I had the MQL5 VPS going with auto-renew, then missed a payment and it expired. I put $20 in the account to start it again, but need to know how to get it started again: Issue need suggestions/solution with: *****I do not know how to use the $20 in my MQL5 account to restart the VPS. I...
This may sound alot of money but like what the question says. Is this possible even for an experience trader? Reason I ask this is because as many of you know many brokers come and go and if there is a handful of experience traders the brokers would be out of money and cannot pay new clients. Is...
I would like to know how to declare a two dimensional array and assign values to it. I have the following code. But it doesn't work. string arrprice[7][1]; arrprice[0][0]="AAA1"; arrprice[0][1]="1.234678"; Above doesn't work. Tried the following and same issue. arrprice[1,0]="AAA1"; arrprice[1,1]="1...
Hello, i know that to use multiple broker accounts with same expert advisor you need to open one mt4 for each broker account or it will not works. My question is: if i buy your vps can I open only one mt4 and synchronize my expert advisor on multiple broker accounts in one vps, EA will work on all...
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a table-top book, and it needs to be written in a simpler way
I have encountered some bugs in MetaTrader 5 Platform for both Windows 8 and Android versions that cause OS instability and MT5 application crash. Unfortunately I haven't found a bug report section where I could describe the issue.
I just wonder what may be the source of this error. I am porting indicators with rather simple graphics (mostly editboxes) from MT4 to MT5, and (in addition to the MT5 performance, which is unbelievable slow and blocks the candle chart often) I am getting that error. It appears randomly, but still
I am able to write the values to the excel on each tick using  int A = FileOpen(FileName,FILE_WRITE); FileWrite(A, Bid); FileWrite(A, Ask); --------------------------------------------- I would like to know how to write this data to a specified cell in an Excel. For example I want to write some text...