General - page 1396

[Deleted]
  Auto Fib  (10)
Hello all, My question relates to the attached indicator. It draws Fibonacci retracements from zigzags. I want to include it as part of my EA under an iCustom, however unfortunately the Fibonacci retracements don't show in the data window so I can't draw off the values. Does anyone know how this...
I'd like to know if i'd like to subscribe with an expert and you asked me to pay 50.00 credits ..how much the equivalent usd$ to transfer to my account here for 50.00 credits? and why you didn't make by usd $ ? Please reply me fast .. Thanks
Legendary investor Warren Buffett is co-hosting Squawk Box on CNBC this morning. One of the big headlines so far from the interview: Buffett says he's buying stocks. Buffett: We are buying stocks now. We're buying them not because we think they're going to go up, but because we're getting good...
AUDUSD : As indicated in our weekly outlook, AUDUSD extended its broader medium term weakness during Monday trading today. With the pair now holding below the 1.0200 level and testing a low of 1.0114 level, there is risk of further downside pressure. The immediate support resides at the 1.0100 level
The late German economist Rüdiger Dornbusch told us that a crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought. The point is that the euro EURUSD -0.0768% saga can persist for a while yet. History shows how unstable equilibrium can last...
Hi i m coding this simple custom indicator. But i ve got a bug. When i first attach the indicator to the chart it works great. Then i let it run for a few minutes. After that i change timeframe and then i switch back to the previous timeframe i came from (eg. M1->M5->M1). By doing that the indicator...
Stable prices: check. No growth: check. Record unemployment: check. Further European Central Bank action to jump start the eurozone economy: Let me get back to you. ECB President Mario Draghi says he's doing what he can. Interest rates have been held at a record low since last July, and the bank has...
Hello MrTools and mladen Can you help edit this ea to work on 4 digit. this ea only work on 5 digit. thanks
[Deleted]
I need an indicator that shows the average of the daily (High + Low) /2 indicator for each day regardless of chart's time frame. I did this in Think or Swim (see pics below) but have not been able to code this in MT4. Chart should show same lines regardless of time frame. Any help appreciated.
Beppe Grillo, the leader of Italy's nascent Five-Star Movement catapulted into power by last week's Italian elections, is causing a bit of a stir this weekend. Saturday, Grillo told German weekly news magazine Focus that given the dire straits Italy's economy is in, if things didn't change, Italians...
Hello! Could someone please make an EA which will close all the open orders regardless of them being on + or - pips, when one position hits its Stop Loss?
  Do you use any signal site ?  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Dear Forex men Are you using any signal provider site and give money for signal? If you used any signal site for your forex trading please share your valuable opinion
hi guys, I am a newbie in Forex and take a 1:200 leverage for my account. i've a deposit of $300. now what should be my margin call? Can anyone explain this thing consider my deposit: what is margin? what is free margin? what is margin level?
Main idea from the bollinger bands currently is that a temporary correction against the US Dollar is expected following its strength. EURUSD:has bounced after hitting the bottom BB level and is slightly moving up, possibly as a correction since the pair is moving lower. We can see the Bounce...
Hello everyone, I have a question about the LHF trading simulator. When you are using the LHF does ticks that it creates between the opening and the close of a bar, are random or it uses the real ticks history downloaded from the net. I am asking this because I created a range bar chart with that...
Good Morning everyone. I have decided to take sometime to discuss a stat which I hate dearly. "DRAWDOWN". Drawdown is a stat which many people use to identify "Risk" taken within an account. It is simply calculated by the % in which your account has been decreased by a closed (red) position. Here is...
Governments have a key role in solving Europe's sovereign debt crisis, and central banks can buy time but not take their place, European Central Bank Executive Board member Benoit Coeure said on Saturday. The euro zone debt crisis has wrought havoc in the peripheral countries for three years, and...
Hello all... Can someone build an EA with this custom indicator please...? thank's before
Gold investors have endured a pretty painful sell-off since September, watching prices fall more than 12 percent since then to today's levels. The chart below, via JPMorgan, shows the latest decline in what has become a sideways market since gold peaked in 2011. The real bummer for those hoping...
Today I have read an article by a trader stated that when he took the required knowledge to start trading, he got many profit. Later he involved in it & start trading greedily & bear many losses.. Now he is very concious at the time of trading..And you will agree with me that not only you and me...
  when should I stop?  (18   1 2)
I advise not to place the big adventure yourself to the goal of trying to achieve this goal have won a number of points and when this closed trading profit and make a business strategy which is designed to target this adventure not venture because you can turn
Most would agree that Warren Buffett is the greatest investor who ever lived. And Buffett is frequently sharing the wisdom that earned him his riches. Thankfully, he has a remarkable ability to communicate complicated topics in plain language and often in a folksy tone. His annual letters are...
USDCHF : With USDCHF returning above its broken trendline and taking out the 0.9388 level, its Feb 18’2013 high, it looks to extend its broader upside in the new week. Further out, resistance comes in at the 0.9511 level where a violation will set the stage for a move higher towards the 0.9600
We know that trailing stop is very effective opportunity for trading. But unfortunately, I can not set up it to my metatrader 4 platform. I hope somebody will help me. This thread will discuss all about trailing stop. Please, someone say that how can I use trailing stop to my trade. I mean How can I...
Hello! Keeping this account, I treat as a test of their abilities. Eight days of work gave 826.9% gain. My goal is 1.000.000, - PLN I greet all visitors to my journal. Wlodek Statistics: MT4i - Statement for w_przygoda
Sorry, but you'll never be able to replicate the investment strategy that has made Warren Buffett a billionaire. To be clear, we're not suggesting that the principles of long-term, value investing are worthless. But a recent study concludes that Buffett's win-streak is about much more than savvy...
Hello MT team, i can't copy text from your help. For an effective work, this would be fine. Thank you
With optimism resurfacing over the global economy and the perception that major tail risks in the United States, the euro zone, and China have been mostly squared away, what's left to worry about? We posed the question to our favorite analysts, economists, and traders across Wall Street – and we...
  Info & Bug in MT4 Program  (35   1 2 3 4)
A few Days ago, MT4 Program was update... Any INFO & BUG in MT4 Version 4.00 Build 479 (26 Feb 2013) ?
what are your thoughts? Is it more accurate? I personally like the 1 min OLHC testing. It really speed up testing.