General - page 802

Hello guys, I have a question regarding the mql5 partner program, Is it still available? If the partner program is still available, how much is the remuneration for referring customers?
Hello World , Would like to know, Which currency pairs show side way movement most of the time??? (Range Bound in Nature) Regards
Dear all,   I have download a EA which includes ex5 and mq5 files in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3074 . When I use Strategy tester to test the EA, it shows "Wait for Update" for a long period of time, and finally without any response. The testing period I choose is very short, which is...
How does the2 different accounts affect the opening and trading accounts. I have a Nett acc. I notice that trades will be partially closed. Also the times of trades will differ. The reason why I ask, is when I contact the Seller to make sure of time-zones, he will say that the time  is the platforms...
Hi, I was wondering what makes a simulation/optimization fast or slow? I have 8 local agents with this hardware: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz, 16267MB. I also have installed MT5 in the HDD, because it was consuming like all the space in the SSD. Which aspects are the most important ? Should I use an
For a few hours now if someone tries to search for any MQL5 MT4 or MT5 signal in the upper right corner search area of the MT4/5 terminal is getting a: Your search did not match any documents, message! I have contacted MQL5 technicians about this problem, with no answer so far. This is a serious...
I want to setup Which Strategy Should I use for 15 min - 1 hr
I'm using some custom indicators but when I go to give the compilation command in MT4 Editor version 5.00 build 1601 the receive always "EX4 write error". In the past I have used other custom indicators and I have never had problems, what can I do to solve the problem?
Should I jump on into mql 5 or remaining in mql 4? 
Hi All, I can't Subscribe to a signal but funds are there. Am I missing something simple?
TIckmill has decided to end service for Canada and other countries. IC Markets has done the same previously. Does anyone have a recommendation for a broker that has the same sort of extremely low spreads?
my account is now financial restriction. cos of logging by mistake another pc . so please help me to take off this restriction from my account another problem - i got 3 pc . is there any problem to open my mql5 account in all of these pc ? some1 told me there problem to open in multiple pc . and...
Hi. Can someone tell me please why there is a difference on signal pages quite frequently between the Latest Trade value and the time of the actual latest trade in the Trading history? Thanks
Im realizing that percent based trailing loss may not necessarily be better than a fixed one.
I have rented a VPS from mql5 and all of a sudden it failed to copy the trades Why is that
My EA is storing data in CSV files for export once a day. Every minute data is appended to the file. This works fine on my local machine. When I sync the EA to my MQL5 VPS then it seems that the file (common) folders are cleared. So the collected Data is lost with every sync. Is this a confirmed...
Hello why i am not able to trade in UAD and British pound ? My EA is not place order for this couple ?
  width of line  (3)
hello everybody, First, sorry for my english. Is it possible to set a line width a line width a double/decimal value. In parameter , we can set only unit number like 1, 2, 3 My problem is that 1 is too thin and 2 is too thick. I want to set a line of my indicator with 1.5. Thanks in advance for
Hello all, I want to access data arrays of my custom indicator and write these data to a file for analysis. The data array in the custom indicator is like: //--- indicator buffersdouble         profit[]; and within my EA, I want to get values of profit[] as well as its size ( ie. ArraySize(profit)...
hello, i have 2 accounts and when i try to log in both account fromn my home pc , this account got financial restriction . cannot purchase anything .it says contact technical support which i did but nobody answered. can ay1 help me on this matter ? thank you.
Hi I am interested in one of the signal providers here an their leverage is 1:200 and mine is 1:1000. Is it better to have higher leverage so that when automating it will execute better? Or is it all depends on my pc/vps? lmk
  VPS Poor Ping  (1)
Hi, I am using MQL5 VPS for ICMarkets and am usually connected to NY.01 witha ping of around 2ms. This has now changed to NY.02 with a ping of around 35ms. Is therer anything you can to to migrate me back to a service with a lower ping? I have looked under the VPS settings on MQL5 and it suggests I...
if (trade) PrintFormat("RSI: "+RSICur+",CCI: " + CCICur+", "+trade+", bid: "+bidCur+", Order:"+ordertype);         if (trade)      //if (!Buy_opened)   {   MqlTradeRequest request={0};   MqlTradeResult  result={0};      request.tp=tp;   request.sl=sl;   request.action...
Please how can one shadow orders. It was recommended to me as part of the solutions to a question I had asked. 
Hi guys, I hope you doing well, I want write code that show Max & Min profit value as comment on chart, but I'm confused. for example profit grows up from $0 to $12 and fall in to $-7 and grows up again to $5. in this case Max Profit is $12 and Min Profit is $-7, that I want show in chart comment....
First of all good day/night fellow traders and forum members. The question I have come upon today is the following: Is there a way to access the MT5 calendar and its values to use in either an EA or Indicator or Script? Not only this weeks data but previous months too. For example access today 2...
Hello everyone, can anyone show me where to click in order to hide and later to unhide a product in the market? Thank you in advance. Best regards!
Hello Im adding new EAs to the market but in some of them is option to download demo only buy option.  Do you know why is that?  Please help.
Hi, I have been using the 'MT4'|bid!GBPUSD. command in excel and it exports live quotes from my Mt4 platform and it works perfectly if the name of the symbol includes numbers, letters and a dot ( . ) or a combination of the three. I want to be able to extract quotes when the symbols also include - (