Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 16

Georgiy Merts:

I'm just sure it's such pretty stupid trolling.

But - support the game ! Teach the man how to program, if he wants to.

As long as he agrees to learn, because I have repeatedly insisted that he write an example himself, but the man wants everything "purely theoretical" ... He is unlikely to succeed.

About the example, I gave an example in the form of a screen - from MY example turned out to be a CIRCLE

Georgiy Merts:

1. the answer to the question posed has been given several times.

2. To explain the actions - those actions have to be. Your actions have not been given.

3. Example of ACTION double slash - has been given ten times.

I repeat for those in the armored train !!! I do not have any action !!! Question about the action SLASH right double !!!

1 ) Question : What is a SLASH RIGHT double ? Answer : It is a BRING from a set of other characters of the alphabet language MQL !

Result : Answer is clear !

2 ) Question : What is the APPLICATION of the double right slash ? Answer : Start a comment

Summary : Answer is clear.

3 ) Question : Give an example of BEGINNING a right double slash comment

Waiting for an answer to the THIRD question !!!

Texnolog:
If you want to learn more about dashes and dots, you need to learn Morse code.
I learned it in the army and I know it

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let's give it a try. What does a dot mean? What if there are two or three dots? What about a dash? Why is one dot an E? And why, if two dots are no longer E, but E?

And a dash is a T, why? If a dot is E and a dash is T, how can we say something in two letters?

The answer to your question: It is an internationally accepted STANDARD of transmitting and receiving ALPHABETH by using sounds of ONE key, DIFFERENT durations in time. A COUNTRY of sounds for each letter of the alphabet is DIFFERENT. But each letter has its own distinctive sound that can be listened to over and over again.

Any other questions?

Zvezdochet:

To answer your question: It is an internationally accepted STANDARD for transmitting and receiving the ALPHABET with sounds of ONE key, DIFFERENT durations in time. A COUNTRY of sounds for each letter of the alphabet is DIFFERENT. But for each letter the DIFFERENT and repeated listening is different from the others.

Any other questions?

And don't write that MQL is also an accepted international standard.

Read QUESTION THIRD

Zvezdochet:

To answer your question: It is an internationally accepted STANDARD for transmitting and receiving the ALPHABET with sounds of ONE key, DIFFERENT durations in time. A COUNTRY of sounds for each letter of the alphabet is DIFFERENT. But for each letter it is different and when you listen to it repeatedly is different from the others.

Any other questions ?

This is also the commentary.)

either /* gukgvjjkhjkh

hkvgkgkjhhl */

or

// rpalpdrgdd

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Here are the comments as well)

either /* gukgvjjkhjkh

hkvgkgkgkjhhl */

or

// rpalpdrgd

You are weak in debate - all you know how to do is be clever.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Kovalev's tutorial was written for the old MQL4, which was before 2013 and is hopelessly out of date. Reading it is more of a detriment than a necessity.

Well, hopeless. Operators, keywords, arrays, functions - everything works as before. I' m more inclined to believe that the old MQL4 has been expanded. The Tutorial describes how to create a custom ROC indicator on the basis of the built-in iMA indicator. It describes the creation of a simple Expert Advisor and interaction with a custom indicator via iCustom - all this works in the new MQL as well. The section on standard functions describes well the work with graphical objects, string functions, date and time, arrays and timeseries, etc. For a beginner who is trying to understand what a comment is, this is the best. The tutorial helps to understand the basics and write simple programs, it helps to maintain and satisfy interest, if you have some uncomplicated ideas. And when you already have an understanding, I wrote, read the MQL5 documentation, then it will be easier to master structures, classes, pointer-descriptors and other innovations of the language.

Zvezdochet:
You're weak in debate - all you know how to do is be clever.

And Yuri gave a very clear and normal answer.

Aren't you a blabbermouth,@Zvezdochet?

Georgiy Merts:

And yet Yuri gave a pretty clear and normal answer.

Aren't you a blabbermouth,@Zvezdochet?

It seems so. As far as Morse code is concerned, things have suddenly become unexpectedly adequate).