Creating a trading robot - page 3

Vadym Kulish:

I would consider H1 and D1, but if the TS will unambiguously determine the trend direction, e.g. only sell today, then intraday is also possible.

The topicstarter is silent. He seems to be very afraid.)

Maybe he will dare to appear.

The daily charts are for investors, we are ubiquitous speculators.

I suggest a 15-minute chart. For intraday speculators))

Shall we move on?

We determine the trend and the wave?

Suggest your options.

Philipp Negreshniy:
Actually, it is up to the topic-starter to start and give a roadmap

For me, the question will still arise, and it will be the main one, whether to create a complex TC or a simple one?

If complex, there is a good chance that it will all come down to talk. If it's simple, I don't see the benefit.

Vadym Kulish:

I think we have to decide first:

1. What type of trading you plan to use, aggressive, conservative or very cautious)).

2. How to analyse the price, the result of which will be: buy, sell, buy and sell or wait. For a start, you can use classic strategies such as T. Demacra, B. Williams or strategies based on Ishimoku.

Determine the types of signals which will be used to place orders.

It is a pity the author does not take the reins.

Well, now that we have a topic, we can sit in it.

It's no good without a plan.

Maybe someone can sketch out a plan after all?

Vadym Kulish:

For me, the question will still arise, and it will be the main one, whether to create a complex TC or a simple one?

If complex, there is a good chance that it will all come down to talk. If it is simple, I do not see much use.

With such a resource of experts as on this forum, a simple TS should be out of the question.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Shall we move on?

Identifying the trend and the wave?

Suggest your options.

I suggest that the consensus of understanding and less disputes should be based on the methods of trend detection presented in Eric L. Naiman's book "THE SMALL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TRADER".

Vadym Kulish:

If complex, there is a good chance that it will all come down to talk. If it's simple, I don't see the benefit.

Nothing, nothing... Now the topicstarter will come and give his "some developments" - it will not be an expert, just a bomb! All the money in the world will be yours!

Vadym Kulish:

The topic is about the existing work, which the topic seems to have developed, so let's wait...

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a pity the owner of the thread isn't taking the reins.

Well, as long as there's a topic, we can sit in it.

It's no good without a plan.

Maybe someone can sketch out a plan.

I could sketch it out... But I'll throw it the way I want it, not the way the participants want it...

Philipp Negreshniy:
The topic is about the existing experience, which the topic seems to follow up on, so we wait...

The topic does not specify what the starter has.

PLANNNNNNNN ))))

1- We take into account 28 major currency pairs.

2 - Determine the trendiness of each, selecting the most trendy ones (those that have risen or fallen the most during the N-period of bars).

3 - we determine the volatility of each currency pair for this N-period (to balance the lot)

4 -follow all these points and define a set of currency pairs from 3 to 15

5-define which currency pairs will be used for the portfolio, we should preliminarily align them according to the volatility found earlier.

6- we start monitoring the assembled portfolio for the end of the trend.

7- as soon as it is confirmed that the trend is complete, open a deal for the opposite trend to move.

8- set the program stop loss at the level of the maximum of the portfolio.

9- orientate Take Profit at 23% of the portfolio trend.

10 - After the stop has been triggered, repeat the circle from the first point.