General - page 1435

Now the server "sleeps". CSymbolInfo is not synchronized. The E.A. doesn't work....On a real account by a real broker it wouldn't happen. Because it is then a matter of much money.
Hello all, I have been trading the Forex market for 4 years and I need automated trading strategies due to a change in my employment status (and I'm not a very profitable trader and need a change in direction.) I am looking to find out if anyone has past/present experience or considering automated
Hello all, I have been trading the Forex market for 4 years and I need automated trading strategies due to a change in my employment status (and I'm not a very profitable trader and need a change in direction.) I am looking to find out if anyone has past/present experience or considering automated
Hi. i have message like this 2012.10.15 423128 Payment for agents usage 2012-10-15 Trintoro mql5_internal...
I open the account at liteforex.com,why the ticket lost?
Hi all. I need a simple indicator that open a position if the price break the value of the high or low of specified time range plus customizable pips. Attached there is an indicator that plot the lines i need but if you have better indicator there are no problem. It is possible to create an ea that...
Does anyone know any MT5 broker that operates crude oil ? Thanks
Today we interview Francisco García García (chuliweb) from Spain. A week ago his Expert Advisor reached the 8th place, but the unfortunate logic error in programming threw it from the first page of the Championship leaders. As confirmed by statistics, such an error is not uncommon for many...
Hello, I setup MT5 and have a demo account, but I can't find signals page in the MT5 termina, why? Thanks for you in advance!
  Eurusd going ...  (8)
Current time 10:39am 16/10/120EURUSD going Long from 10:18 am to 12:24 Gmt London signal
Guys, Since my algorithms are becoming a little bit complicated, I started to google for some help about it. Does anyone use any UML tool for you algorithms? Im trying a business process management software (BPMS), I think it serves me well, because it is very flexible. Thanks,
Thinking of moving somewhere else? Here is one possible destination :):) Forget the diamond as big as the Ritz. This one's bigger than planet Earth.Orbiting a star that is visible to the naked eye, astronomers have discovered a planet twice the size of our own made largely out of diamond. The...
  MetaEditor. Problems and solutions.  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Why does ME change the date of the last edit of a file if no changes have been made to the file? For me personally, this is IMPORTANT! For example, when downloading a file with program code, I immediately create a *.chm file, as a description of WHAT the file is, why it was downloaded, what needs to
The second week is over. However, real Championship leaders are not determined yet. In the meantime, spectators actively make their numerous forecasts immediately turning their attention to the new members of the first TOP-10. It is impossible to speculate on the future winners at this early stage,...
Currency Pair : EURGBP Analysis : Technical Date : October 15, 2012 Color of analyse : Violet ___________________________________________
Hello! So I have decided to commit and give myself the next two years to make it as a trader in FX. The goal is to attain 10% per month (consistently) and build up a portfolio valued in excess of $100k+. I am going to start with $5000 in my trading account and with my 10% return compounded year on...
Hi, i try to write an EA and get the values from DT-ZigZag-Lauer indicator with following code: int depth = 5;int GrossPeriod = 240; double Lauer_BUY = iCustom(NULL,0,'DT-ZigZag-Lauer',depth,GrossPeriod,0,1); double Lauer_SELL = iCustom(NULL,0,'DT-ZigZag-Lauer',depth,GrossPeriod,1,1); if (Lauer_BUY...
Hi How can I interrupt or delay a second indicator?
We can follow the trading of ATC 2012 participants, both using the demo account or a real account. How to copy trading from metatrader 5 to metatrader 4 given here and here. This is my account : achidayat Account Number : 1110012 Investor Password : MetaTrader Server address : access...
Very prospect. Enough prospect Not prospect I'll wait and see, depending on the performance of the signal provider I do not know
Proportional / linear Inverse / opposite Sometimes related, sometimes not Not related at all Can not be estimated Do not know
Luck Strategy system Money Management Others
Friends, Luck play a vital role in Forex.It may be fruitful for sometimes.But if we are dependent on Luck only ,then whether is it possible that it will work all time? Is Business skills are more important than luck.In Forex we should depend upon luck or not
Can anyone please help. I don't know where the error is. code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Cempionat2012.mq5 | //| Victor Pavlyuk | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Victor Pavljuk"
Nothing to do with forex or trading or anything discussed at this forum, but a congratulations to Felix Baumgartner http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/felix-baumgartner-daredevil-makes-supersonic-leap/story?id=17465225#.UHsEMK7K1JI
dear  all In MT4 if you repeatedly use strategy tester ,here is  no accumulation of charts in chart area. But when you use strategy tester with MT5 ,chart get crowded in chart area. My query is ,will it lead to crashing of the PC ?
  Fx_fish_2ma ea  (3)
Hello gurus in da house. Can somebody make an EA for me based on the FX_FISH_2MA and Moving Average ? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Hi all, I am new in this forum. It is very helpful for finding various EAs, Scripts and Indicators. I found this ea HIDDEN_TP_TSSL_EA_FinalVersion.mq4. but need to add "Target_Increment" option and coding from aa.mq4. I have no Idea how to do it. If any one can help, it would be very helpful EA to...
Is it possible to import classes from an ex5 file? If so, how? Thanx
  ObjectCreate  (3)
Hi, I have the codes to draw a horizontal trend line datetime dt[]; ArraySetAsSeries(dt, true); if(CopyTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0, 2, dt) <= 0) return(0); ObjectCreate(0, objname, OBJ_TREND, 0, dt[0], price, dt[1], price); It draws a horizontal line from today's open hour to yesterday's...