It all begins here!!

Hello!

So I have decided to commit and give myself the next two years to make it as a trader in FX. The goal is to attain 10% per month (consistently) and build up a portfolio valued in excess of $100k+. I am going to start with $5000 in my trading account and with my 10% return compounded year on year, 5 years should be ample time to accomplished this, the goal is actually 4 years.

Now I am well aware that just about everybody in this forum h​as a similar intention when it comes to trading FX so I suppose the purpose of this post is to allow for gloating rights once I achieve the goal

Really I want to build up somewhat of a reputation and share the journey with others who are interested in doing so. I will have plenty of questions along the way and I am confident that this forum will be the best place to find my answers.

Just to give you a brief insight into my background, I have recently moved from London over to Australia which as it goes requires me to work full time, in my part time uni job - over the next two years, in order to attain permanent residency over here. Now the job is an easy 38hrs per week which gives me ample time to trade and hence the commitment to pursue my interest in FX trading.

I was previously a stockbroker in London which unfortunately in my opinion has become somewhat of a dying profession. The interest in FX actually came about while at university studying business & finance. My dissertation aimed to prove that technical analysis can be used to predict price movement within currency markets. I applied a mechanical trading approach across three different currency markets and over two months I turned $10k into just over $26k with leverage at 10:1. That equated to a return of 163% over two months which did a brilliant job of feeding into my desire to become a trader.

Now I am in the process of learning how to code MQL4 so that I can find freedom in applying strategies in the future. I am familiar with a relatively broad range of technical analysis indicators and it would be brilliant to know how to manipulate and apply these in MT4 (I may upgrade at some point). The idea is to keep my trading as mechanical as possible so that an EA can work the overtime.

Anybody on a similar course to myself at the moment, best of luck and I am open to jump into any relevant discussions.

do you have some BALANCE or STATEMENT of your successful trade to show us ?!

I applied a mechanical trading approach across three different currency markets and over two months I turned $10k into just over $26k with leverage at 10:1

now, that you got reply from 4x...it officially begun........

what zzz up

what must be down

xx3xxx:
what zzz up

Research Results

xx3xxx:
do you have some BALANCE or STATEMENT of your successful trade to show us ?! I applied a mechanical trading approach across three different currency markets and over two months I turned $10k into just over $26k with leverage at 10:1

The strategy was applied to historical data so you can take a look for yourself to confirm the entry and exit points are entirely accurate. You will find attached the research results in a PDF doc, commission costs of course included with each trade

research_results.pdf.

Files:

Great results!

Fall 15pp from current bar's high or 6pp below bar's open price on 30m EUR/USD chart - this is the exit criteria for buy. I'm correct understood?

We offer you a clean-cut analysis

Hello,

We offer you a clean-cut analysis and graphic pictures of worldwide known financial products. The stages and methods for creating such an analysis are complex. Step by step we created a system that encompasses the three ways of predicting stock market evolution. In this way nothing remains subjective or misunderstood.

The one using this analysis doesn’t have to study astrology or technical analysis (although some basic information would be useful). The analysis is easy to understand. For the persons interested in more profound knowledge of this field we have gathered many useful materials to study.

We have decided to focus mainly on the American market index – Dow Jones Industrial Average (DOW), S&P 500 futures and EUR/USD but you can also find occasional analysis for oil, gold, different forex currencies or different stocks.

For more details please visit our site futureanalyzer.com where you can find more details on analysis methods we offer.

Have a GREEN Day!

Hi Ale,

I've been out of action for a little while learning how to program MT4, - fun, now at the developing stages.

"Fall 15pp from current bar's high or 6pp below bar's open price on 30m EUR/USD chart"

- This is exactly right