General - page 1436

Does anybody know how to let people subscribed to your cloud agent?
Hello Coders in the house, This will be my very first post in this forum. I have been manual trading a simple rsi+ma strategy and it seem to give very good results since i have been manual trading it on the 1min tf however, it has been very difficult for me to separate my emotions from my trades...
I need your opinions on my question. Is there any website that are more beneficial than MQLK5.COM? If you know any just mention the website. Since i have joined this great website i have so much benefit in it.
Another innovative MetaTrader 5 service called Signals has been launched recently. Now anyone can easily become a Provider and sell Signals or subscribe to them and follow the strategy of an experienced trader. Signals can be monitored both from MQL5.community and via trading terminals. All signal...
Hello, i´m looking for an EA like this: Setting: lots; SL;TP; Distance Pips (e.g. 5 will open all 5 pips an new order) EA will be activated by pressing a key e.g. F1 start long F2 start short F5 stop EA Isthis possible, do someone know an Ea like this, or simular?
  Miracles with the tester.  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dear developers, I have an indicator which gives a signal for entry and a signal for exit. I start a trading robot with this indicator. Three runs of the tester give me three different results. I am working with the tester since version 3. As if all the nuances were taken into account: the indicator
Hi, I am completely bewildered with the array of strategy testing software on offer. Can anyone offer me an unbiased view of which is the best platform to perform backtests on forex and cfd's/futures? I have heard Tradestation is good for testing but rubbish as brokers. I've heard Amibroker is good...
Hi there, If I am planning to sell my EA on MQL5 market, can it contains custom indictors? Or do I need to create one EA with all inclusive code?
Background: For one of our clients we want to write aPlugin/ExpertAdvisor which is providing a fast and machine-readable newsfeednormally used by Hedge funds and Algo Traders. Because this newsfeed needs anongoing administration, we will need an ongoing payment from the users. Isthis possible in...
  Windows 8 and MT4 ?  (11   1 2)
Hello guys, I just installed windows 8 on one of my laptop, and mt4 doesn't works !!! It opens, i get connection and datas update, but it works 10 seconds, and it closes immediately. I tried the trick of compatibility mode, but nothing. Besides that, windows 8 is a good system, for those who have...
Let us introduce you a brief statistics on the first week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Numeric data is presented in a convenient visual form. You will find the number of deals at all currency pairs and trading results for each of them. Brief reports on trading operations for all 12...
is there a column/field that records the time taken for the backtest (like in the championship testing report)?
Hello Mql, I would like my daily bar to finish at 6am 22:00GMT and not 2 hours later at 00:00 GMT that the broker has setup for their mt4, I have spoken with the broker and it isn't possible to change the daily bar close time to 22:00 GMT but he said that I could maybe get a script that would close...
Can brokers see if you use an EA in MT4 or not? If so, can they only see the name of the EA or also the source code of the mq4 file? Thank you very much in advance. Best Regards
[Deleted]
Hi, I am planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this . The aim is to target about 5% return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months. But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital Help (Paid) I need : 1. Can you help me in
hello mql coderz , my client require me to implement pop up window , showing two input boxes and two button for auto trading enabling and disabling.. also an apply button... is anyone implemented such things before ?? ... please show me a way to do so... thanks in advance. Jeet !!
Hello All , I am Jeet , I need to synchronise the trades , I have my EA running on 4 to 5 currency pair , I want only one pair can trade at a time , my condition is if any pair let say EUR USD is open in position , no other Symbol should open trade containing EUR or USD in it...
I do not know if it happened to someone, but using an indicator (HLA Indicator) which shows the calculated values ​​of higher timeframe, the value shown in the graph is different from that recovered with the use of the function iCustom. Does anyone know how to fix or if it is a bug?
Volatility index is very low, that's why the market is extremely complacent; we can say that it is confident in the short term outlook, but very cautious in long term outlook. What do you think, is trading safer in short term in should it be more cautious in long term? Is VIX that useful in gauging...
We are pleased to announce that MetaTrader 5 now features Trading Signals, thus giving a powerful tool to investors and managers. While you are following the trades of a successful trader, the terminal will be automatically reproducing them in your account! The MetaTrader 5 terminal is...
I plan to sell it at the Market Publish it for free at the Market Publish the source code in the code base My EA is too good to share it I do not plan to publish it anywhere Other option (specify in comments) I do not participate. I want to look at the result of voting
No, and won't try in future No, but I will try in future Yes, but I think it's not a relevant feature Yes, and I think it's a relevant feature
I am creating a follow trade for some client that wish to follow me Problem i am having I only want to trade from the one account ( easier to look at charts and indicator and EA) I want to send my trade to 5 different MT4 trading account then send my trade to each client ( this part is easy , i am...
hi; is there solution for select "alert" to play @ indicator ,Among the few of it ; like " input uint SlowMA_Period=20 " ; and we can change it from wizard and it is no Necessary to chang it from the source of mql5 file. thanks.
ATC championships are each year more competitive, but the final equity relies heavily on the market (and not just in technology and strategies), as shown in the table below that I created to analyse it better: YearNameCountryPlatformEquity 2012 ??? Russian Federation? MQL5 180K...
  SendOrder  (7)
Hi all, how is it possible that at one broker you can make deal with stop loss with one order, and you cannot make that at other broker? Is that a MT5 'feature'?
There's no denying its the most effective method there is, here's proof. In the yellow box is orders info i received in the morning so you can see the areas of buyers/sellers which coincide with the wave 2 of larger degree leading to waves 1,2 and eventually 3 of lesser degree. As you'll agree its...
DEAR ALL FORUM EXPERT AND ADVISORS, I CAME TO KNOW FROM BELOW LINK OF RBI (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ) SITE THAT FOREX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR RESIDENCE OF INDIA..... IS IT TRUE ANY EXPERT COMMENTS OR INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE..... CAN NONE FROM INDIA DO FOREX TRADING ?????????????? FORUM PLEASE...
Is it due to weekend? How many do you have?