Let's follow trading of ATC 2012 participant

We can follow the trading of ATC 2012 participants, both using the demo account or a real account. How to copy trading from metatrader 5 to metatrader 4 given here and here.

This is my account : achidayat

Account Number : 1110012
Investor Password : MetaTrader
Server address : access.metatrader5.com:443

NB : Investor password for all participants is the same. It should not be copied and pasted, but should be written.

Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Automated Trading Championship 2012

achidayat:
We can follow the trading of ATC 2012 participants, both using the demo account or a real account. How to copy trading from metatrader 5 to metatrader 4 given here and here.

This is my account : achidayat

Account Number : 1110012
Investor Password : MetaTrader
Server address : access.metatrader5.com:443

NB : Investor password for all participants is the same. It should not be copied and pasted, but should be written.

I'm following myself using my cellphone with the Android MT5 client, i check now every 5 minutes even if my ea operates at M30 (i'm anxious). I also configured lots of other participants accounts, specially the ones i believe are going to be interesting or the ones i believe i could learn from, that includes yours achidayat. Atsushi Yamanaka (alohafx) is also one of my bets.

I'am so sorry what happen to your account

Another useful and simpler way to follow ATC 2012 EA by using Signal provider as describe in this news : Follow the Participants via Signals.

How to do that, you can see this article : How to Be an Investor with the "Signals" Service.

Note : To avoid problems such as: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8282, then Metatrader should have build 705 or above
Follow the Participants via Signals - Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
From year to year, we witness exciting battles of trading robots at the Automated Trading Championship. Impressive trading results of the Championship leaders and the competition itself attract many traders. We are happy to announce that the Signals service allows you not only to observe the work of the most successful trading robots but also to copy their trading operations to your own account in MetaTrader 5 terminal!